Aptara logo

Aptara Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Productive and good place to learn

Management is good and you can learn very quickly if comes up in the eye of your vertical head

Pros

Cabs in low cost, Healthy environment

Cons

Bad canteen

Better Working Environment

Aptara gives preference to the employee satisfaction. Aptara helped me to improve my knowledge and work experience.Good management-employee relation is a plus point there.

Pros

Cab service was provided

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace Something Learned Average Management Supportive co-workers No Comment

Productive and fun workplace

It is a very good company and learned lots about team management and quality development.

Shanghaied - A New Begining

Well, I was told by my HR Vendor that I would be onsite at Aptara Pune for a year-long project, but on arrival and two months into the work, we were told that the project requirements were met and the contract was terminated rather abruptly. I felt a little professionally 'shanghaied' and a little piqued (having already done 10 years in media and well aware of all 'job volatility' spiel but it was interesting to see professionals in corporate eLearning mouth the same spiel. :) No issues, I did good work till the last day and made some good friends and updated my ILT skills. Oh yes, I applied to the company directly and their Thiruvananthapuram, also known as Trivandrum Office called and told me I was shortlisted and would receive a entrance test; which I never received, nor did they reply to my subsequent query. So there.

Pros

Excellent shift system that helps manage work/life; some brilliant minds on the work floor

Cons

Stagnant management, lack of integrity in HR dealings with 3rd Party Vendor resources

Excelent Company to work for those who want to choose flexible working hours

Fun Filled Jobs ,management is good ,flexible working hours

Learn lots in aptara about finance

Excellent company I have learned financial terms, cooperation management , good environment,etc.

Pros

Extra allowances

Cons

Rotational shifts

Productive and Good place to work

Have worked in extreme work pressure, with proven abilities. i got to learn much from colleagues and excel my skills. Pro-active management with expertise in project handling and customer service. Co-workers are helpful and co-operative. Hardest part of job is extended long hours of working.

Pros

Good place to get work experience

Cons

Time flexibility and friendly environment

Good organisation to work with, managerial management are very good. Good and reputed clients. I have learned alot here like; how to manage a team, how to produce a good contents, how to minimize time and using ones strength on particular things. They also organize classes for employees on different topics which ultimately help them to develop various skills.

Pros

Organize parties for employees

Interesting work and work timing is satisfactory

I am going to complete three years in the company and I have obtained three positions based on the quality of my work, DSE, Sr. Content Writer and Quality Analyst. However, I am looking for a better place where I would also be rewarded with a better pay and other benefits.

knwoledgable process

work in US-GAAP process,learned analysis of financial statement,environment is very good along with management

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Rotational shift

Good

Good working atmosphere. Learned some software's XBRL, Excelerate, BT, etc. Learned some shortcuts Good management The hardest part of job was the peak time, night shifts The most enjoyable part is that most of the co- workers are my classmates/college mates.

Procuctive and easy environment

i am working as eqc executive on ieee project. company is well and mangement is very halpful.

Workplace

It's good to work and i leanned a lot. And my management is good to any decision for only employees.

Productive and good working atmosphere

Employees are getting a good working atmosphere with very less stress and the company is obtaining a ultimate outcome.

Developing work place

I had learned many things from that management. Co-workers were very helpful & co-ordinating. The hardest part of job is the peak time. The most enjoyable Part is Annual day of company.

Pros

Free lunch time

Cons

Pic & drop timings

good

here i studied professionalism in every aspect , the management part was very good. very friendly co-workers

Pros

fun fridays

Cons

nothing

aptara corp is a good working culture company with good management people and friendly working atmosphere.

1. Good management 2. Nice working culture 3. Nice team to work.

Cons

less bonus

The Company's Environment is so good and friendly.

The Company's Environment is so good and friendly. The management is good My co-workers is so nice. When u search plugin by self. When project not important.

Pros

No Target based project.

Cons

when company need u then no holiday.

Friendly work place

When i pamote in one department to another. I learned over here how can work in work pressure. Management is not so good.

Pros

Free cofee/tea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with