Aptara logo

Aptara Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

productive

good work environment, flexibility, team management, work as a team, shift rotation,

Cons

Very nice place to work except for extended hours

It is a very nice place to work. Very helpful management, but not a good paymaster.

Fun working

typical day at work : NO what you learned: soo much management : good your co-workers :: good the hardest part of the job : no the most enjoyable part of the job : everything

Productive and fun workplace

I cannot mention a typical day in work. All the days are very important and enjoyable. The management and my co-workers are very co-operative to me. We are working as a team with high confidence. One of the hardest part of job is the client gave work order with limited time to deliverable time. As a team we should over come the situation. Some cultural activity are very enjoyable to as and reduce our tension in work.

Pros

Free trips for reduce tension

Cons

It has an open work culture

A typical day at work involves reviewing storyboards for language errors, departmental activities like data work.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Extremely poor pay, management is not employee-centric and an extremely high attrition rate.

working with fun

the work is like fun and all enjoy doing the same.the work involve creating and updating the XBRL documents of US based Clients, making queries and helping the clients to file the financial reports of them to Securities and Exchange Commission of US.

Pros

cooperative management

Cons

no or very less scope of growth

Its nice organisation, Aptara is most great company of india, Those who give good career choice for employee

I am working as a Graphic Designer by use software of Indesign, photoshop, illustrator. I have learned how can handle the pressure with Good quality and Productivity.Management is very nice they make very family atmosphere. My co-workers is very cooperative and humble, The most enjoyable part of the job, it gives lot of satisafaction and creative idea.

Work place is good.

I learned good analytical skills our management is good & my co workers are also very supportive & co-operative.

encouraging workplace

good management, an encouraging platform, good co-workers

Pros

cabs

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Project Coordinator

As a project coordinator am responsible for the smooth flow of files from the client to the production area. I have learned so much things from Aptara. The various skills i have learned as a role in project Coordinator are1. Client management skill2.Project management skill3.Communication with the client through mail,chat.4.Communication with the client on deadlines.5.Assist project manager in implementing project/File successful.6.Coordinating the work flow in the production floor which benefits both the production floor and client.

management -employees

Aptara corp. is a good management and co-workers are helpful.

Productive workplace

Sometimes I have been worked 22 hours in a day or 10-12 hours. A hectic time.I have been learned to work as an IT professional.Management is 50-50 to manage.Co-workers are good and ready to co-operate every time.To communicate with superior specially when he forgot what he said earlier.Technically solving problems and making new implementation are the most enjoyable time.Work is good to do. But lack of job security and value of sub ordinates.

g

its a good multinational companya typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementyour co-workersthe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

r

Cons

r

What I have learned from the job

During the period when I worked at Aptara as a Programmer, I had learned many things. I had learned the system of work. I had learned about time management. I had learned how to work in a limited space with discipline and in a systematic way. I had many new experiences while doing the work. I have lots of good memories in Aptara.

Friendly Environment

Environment is good.learnt how to interact with people and build relation with clients.Management is good to solve problems.They work as a team and are helpfull.Long hours of working.

Cons

Good and joyful palce to stay for few months

company is good, work is good for few months and then is very monotonous work. learning process will get stop after few months.but definitely after coming over here person will come to learn so many things which will help him to grow up in future.even though you are so far from your city if need any urgent leave and you want to go back to your home. then management understand you.thanking you,have a great future ahead.

Pros

no too much work load

Cons

no personal not that much enjoyments life if you came here form north and anypart of india.

A Good Place to Work for Fresh Graduate

A Typical day of work is having more pressure to do work quickly with Quality.Learned here lots of things.Management are quiet OK.My Co-Workers are Good.Do stay till job is not done.When we have celebrated our Annaul Day, Sports Day & Culture Day

Pros

incentive+retension bonus

Cons

long hours in feb-mar, may, aug & nov.

Productive and fun work place

Working in a positive, happy work place, but salary is not good ..learn: discipline ,work experience , knowlege about managementhardest part of the job : nothingmanagement: good