Aptara

Aptara Work-Life Balance reviews

I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.
Pros
Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc
Cons
Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.
i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.
Pros
My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.
Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters
Aptara is a world class publishing company. There environment is very good. I am suggest to everyone to join here. All are very supported here. Training session also fine.
Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.
The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.
Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.
Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.
Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.
We are participate in cultural program, on every moment like new year, Christmas, and sport day. I feel very comfortable in this environment, there are working in shift.
Nice work culture. Peoples are good. Friendly environment but lots of politics. No respect for hard working and dedicated employees. Job security for permanent employees. No Employ benefits and no compensation.
Lot of emphasis on Training, and work related exposure. Salary is a bit downside, otherwise a good company to start your carrier. Different Product Lines, different workflows to learn from.
The project manager advised a valued client (top retailer of the world) that instead of using three VO artists..they would use two and ask one of them to modulate the tone... When I objected to this as a malpractice... Senior PM objected
Really enjoyed working with my previous company. learned many new things which will help me to take forward. Work environment was very good and management also very helpful to catch our goals.
Though good environment for copyeditors manager take less effort to enhance the skill of copyeditors. All Saturdays are offs for copyeditors to that is good here and there is no issue of talking leave.
Pros
Can come any shift as per the job requirement or if you want to come for your own reason.
Cons
Salary is not good
Cooperative management policies and good work life balance. The coworkers are nice and helping in all aspects. The nature of work truly guide you to the higher level of knowledge and growth in life
It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.
I have learned a alot of things,wokring culture is healthy, Life balance is perfect, 5 days working are their, no work load, i have gained alot of things as it was my first job
Fun at workstation, Nice to work with employees, Happy to work in Digital solution No tension during on working hours I can prefer anybody to join in Aptara
Pros
Free compensation
Cons
Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Pay Scale and Appraisals