Aptara logo

Aptara Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Nice place to work, on time salary, good culture, clean office area, feel good

I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.

Pros

Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc

Cons

Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.

Never Say No

Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.

Pros

Excellent Management

Cons

Pay Scale and Appraisals

Good working experience

A place where you can get good experience to work on quite challenging projects. Most of the Delivery Managers are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is working hours. Most enjoyable part is the team.

Pros

Getting to work on challenging projects

Cons

Long hours and weekend working

Reliable

This company has e-learning projects. There are lots of stuff for learning but internal politics too much. No increment and no project shifting easily even you are on bench or after your full dedication.

Pros

Reliable

Cons

No career growth

Great Work Place

I think of all the companies, this is the place where I learnt the most, great infrastructure, good working culture... just enough growth opportunities due to poor management policies.

I love working in this environment

I love working in this environment, all the superiors are very helpful to us. I learn much and more from my superiors how to do smart work to make client happy. we all are working here as a family.

Cons

all company profile update to software according.

Company is published business book making... Company Indian holiday don't accept leave .apply It is lunch time not a fixed..work finish they go lunch...other

Good Work Culture

8 hours a day work No carry forward work to the next day Good and efficient management The hardest part of the job was to maintain the required quality for the work

Pros

Pick up and drop

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Who should Join Aptara

If you are a fresher then you'll get a good starting salary; however, do not choose this company or this industry as your career path. It's a dying industry.

Pure Profestional Environment

Aptara is a good brand. Large organisation with a lot of learning there like a friendly environment and a competitive environment between all team members.

Pros

Large Organisation, Good Culture

Cons

Not to say

Good place for freshers

Apatara is the one which gave boost to my professional career. recommendable to freshers. Management was good and benefits were also good. Great place to improve our career.

Pros

Overtime payments

Cons

Rotational shifts

Good environment

My first company I join. Lear lot of things from aptara regarding job and also about a professional life. How to.behave in an office,whats the do and donts etc. Totally improve my personality.

Pros

Good management

Productive work

My job not secure in this organization. Company have no more Project than before Time. So Comapny Some Employees fire. So I want change job. I looking job in excel.

A good company with huge client base

Aptara was as big company with many international clients. I got opportunity to work with couple of leading publications there. Training team was well versed in training skill depending on the client.

Pros

Open environment

Cons

unpredictable work hours

Good place to be at in terms of work life balance

Good place to be at in terms of work life balance, management is supportive and provide enough opportunity to learn and grow, there is still a lot of scope for improvement ...

Proofreader

To be a part of the challenging team which strives for the better growth of the organization and which explores my potential and provides me with the opportunity to enhance my talent with an intention to be an asset to the company.

Pros

Full time

Cons

Working as an Assistant Manager.

I have a small software development team. Work for in-house and outside client projects. I have analysed project and develop it, and maintenance the same for future automation.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

As per requirement, we are working long hours.

i having a good experience in this company wile working on their it is good learning to me as i am fresher at that time

Good profile to work with aptra as financial reporting is great prospects in my future.here every thing is quite good that a fresher required to work training which is provided by aptra to me is quite vital for me.

Good Company but not great

Aptara is a good company to work but not great at employee benefits and all. Few of them in Management was very supportive. It's a good company for freshers.

Good company to start the career.

Aptara is a nice company to start your career and can offer some great work learning experience. However, job security and less pay are the two biggest issues faced at this company. Overall, seniors and management is very supportive. work culture is good and overall very good organization. HR dept is bit dull.

Good team management

Learning curve for my xml production. Good office floor with good people makes your day fly. HElping teammates. Have time for fun and work. Makes you feel back in college.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

minimal offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with