Aptara logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Best for females

Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters

good job

i learned how to work with mnc company and i like to work with this organization.

Work time

i like to work in a team then only we can work harder with a competitive manner. Several time i become the Employee of the month. They give special treat and special consideration. That's make me to work hard...!

Pros

Cab Fecilities, Laptops, Company payable sim cards

Cons

Long work, Night travelling

Very innovative platform

Everyday New Platform of Digital world. Good Cooperative End of Month. When I use best user in my group

Pros

Enjoy with work

Cons

Enjoy with work

knwoledgable process

work in US-GAAP process,learned analysis of financial statement,environment is very good along with management

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Rotational shift

Aptara New Media

Financial Reporting (Analysis of financial statement) Reconciliation Knowledge of capital market,Derivatives. Investment Banking, Excel Knowledge .

Pros

Job

Lot of freedom

its a multinational publishing company. we have lot freedom in our work space.

Pros

Cab facility

Productive and Fun Loving Environment

* My job isn’t one of those 9-5 office jobs. We work in shifts and schedules change every week. We either work the 6:30-14:30, 14:30-22:30 and 22:30-06:30, and its rotational shift for everyone. Makes it hard to plan anything solid when you don’t know from one week to the next what hours you're gonna be pulling. But we try to make the best of those hours. * I have learned lots of things and project that make me perfect to compete with this field. * My co-workers is very co-operative either it's my senior, junior and colleagues is concern. * Not only with me but all the person in my group have to do 12hrs. of mandatory work in busy period (i.e. 1st-31st Mar, 1st-15th May, 1st-15th Aug and 1st-15th Nov) every year it's a very hardest part of my job. * After all the busy period we all are going to picnic and there is lots of things like quiz event, game, food, snacks and lot more to enjoy.

Cons

Short Break and Monthly Health Checkup.

Aptara is a good company to work.

"a typical day at work" When i read it, the one incident that strikes me is the day when a quality check person from Delhi came to our office. It wasn't a normal day as we had to spent some time on training and i had a tough file to complete. When it was time to wind up for the day i was left with number of pages in the file to be completed. However, managed to complete the file in the given time with required quality.

Fun Workplace, Learnings

Learning Experience For me, Dealing with All the U.S and U.K based MNC For their Financial Filings, Everyone is so much supportive and hardest part is Changes of Growth of Individual is not as per expectation.

Pros

Bus

Cons

Long Hours during Peak

good work place

It is a good company for workig. It's give the job security of employe.

good work environment and co-operative employees

a typical day when 12 hrs shift in over time is mandatory.we learn long time hard work.with very cooperative staff

Pros

free lunch at special days like holi, diwali, republic day

Cons

over time

productive

good work environment, flexibility, team management, work as a team, shift rotation,

Good Experience

good experience to work with Aptara, but i need to change the job for more growth nd oppotunities.

good

It is a good company. but i need to change for growth.co- workers are good, but there is no weekend. sometime you have to work 12 hours

Pros

healthy environment

Cons

have to work 6 days in a week

Good in productive and global works

Working as a team..its good for us..5 day working.and 8 hrs shifts, celebrating annual functions,sport day.and all festivals..

Pros

Free Pickup and Drop Facilities

Cons

12 hrs working in January to May

I'm working with my full enjoyment, and i'm satisfied with my work, i've to chance my job for food problem(major Problem). Aptara is good for all rating but culture, food and language is totally different compare to our state. I'm trying to relocated in coimbatore.

Productive and fun workplace

I cannot mention a typical day in work. All the days are very important and enjoyable. The management and my co-workers are very co-operative to me. We are working as a team with high confidence. One of the hardest part of job is the client gave work order with limited time to deliverable time. As a team we should over come the situation. Some cultural activity are very enjoyable to as and reduce our tension in work.

Pros

Free trips for reduce tension

encouraging workplace

good management, an encouraging platform, good co-workers

Pros

cabs

Cons

Good company for skilled professional

I have learn a lots from this company. Also god grace that I have found lots of helpful Congolese as well as supporting managers.

be proactive and positive think towards my work

Here i work with book department under PPG group, and i am happy and in joy with this organisation and i am thanks to this company because its give me better chance to improve my work and accuracy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with