Aptech Ltd

Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

India303 reviews

centrecomputerinstituteorganisationsoftwarestudentseminarteaching

Although it was good experience to be working for Aptech Pvt Ltd.

Although it was good experience to be working for Aptech Pvt Ltd. Its a complicated and competitive work experience for me staff and colleagues were friendly and so kind.

Pros

Challenging, competative, busy in the shell

Cons

Long hours, low salary package, no incentive for extra loyal and hard work

Had a very bad experience with the management. No one follows the company policy.

Only thing that is followed is satisfaction of their own ego. They only put pressure expecting results without and way of how it can be done.No promotion. No leaves as per the policyThe also take away your casual leave by fixing it to the last Saturday of the month and making you work due to month end.Once you start seeking growth they will lay you off and hire some one again on the same package.Every year 40 management trainee are hired and half of them are gone before completing a year.

Aptech Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good company ..good job work and life balance

Overall good company, job security, job work/ life balance, good work atmosphere, though to progress within the company is at slower pace. Overall good company.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

Limited Growth

It was exciting to work here

Great place to build your career and gather good colleagues and friends . We had regular self help competitive meeting s to increase our team members products

Fun and repetitive work with supportive collegues

I worked for this company for more than a year. I was very comfortable working for this company because it is repetitive work to the most part of it.

Pros

Supportive colleagues

Cons

Always worked at the office location, no Remote work

Productive and great work culture

I worked as a subject matter expert consultant with Aptech. Had a supportive work environment. Very calm and composed line manager who was ever available to sort out any doubts.

Responsible and respectful working place

It's a great plaform for me as a first job, anda beginner, where I leaned, many aspects, how to handle and manage the situations. How to behave with others. How to seek a goals. New subject knowledge, preparing ledgers and reports etc...

Pros

Free lunch and transport

Very good

the classes are scheduled and conducted time to time. Teaching staff and non teaching staff are very helpful and friendly. Syllabus of the topics are updated.

Good environment to work

Very good experience . Friendly environment. Opportunities for progress. Good Management . Company is Open to new ideas. Willingness to adapt to Customer requirement.

Good Work Culture and Corporate Environment

Good Work Culture and Corporate Environment Management SupportGuidanceTrainingSkill UpgradationInter Department CoordinationSupport in TimeGood Support to all the patners

regarding online job

i dont know its genuine or not but the way of talking of staffs was not proper they abused me when i asked them about job it was worst calling the staff

Good

Good environmente Good staff Awsome experience Good learning place Supporting staff Happy to work with them 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Best place to learn IT

I learnt my basics and grew into an entrepreneur mind set here. Great place to work and learn. Great exposure. Various talent collaboration. Explore opportunities.

Pros

Best place to start and work

Cons

Only hard workers place

I work from home

I used to work on my convenient work timings. There is a little bit of work pressure since you need to type the given information without any errors and proofread them again.

Pros

good customer care service

Cons

Long hours of work

Work Place is good for New joining

It was the first company of my career. I started working with this company, during my initial days I found great fun working with this company however later when I gained experience I found that the company was actually using me for a very small package.

very productive and helpful management

this place is very interesting because every day is we have deal with new challenge which make a person a bit involve in it and explore the new things. however, sometimes very difficult to face new challenge with limited time. but its OK when you achieve the target at the end.

Pros

incentives

Cons

time limit

Productive ,and I worked at Best Companies full-time.A good package of perks that are used to attract unsuspecting talent.Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values.

Comfortable Workplace

A very flexible and comfortable environment to work. The policies are good. Overall work environment is very good. A cool place to work for long run.

good

it was a good. the facility was really execellent. salry wise it was good.IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ADVANCEMENT Management good culture was a really a bit ok.

Very hard-working and productive and collaborative workspace

I took lessons and got trained on topics in Java. There were a variety of resources available such as books, computers, white boards, to make the teaching workplace more interactive. I also loved how I would learn concepts and apply them in computer labs.

Pros

productive workspace, interactive

Cons

short breaks

IT administrator

Nice place to work..... Cooperative.......helping nature ...... Friendly environment......... Future oriented organization........if got chance again n again I will work...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptech Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptech Ltd with

• Aptech Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?