Aptiv

Aptiv Employee Reviews

India204 reviews

Found 204 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,764 reviews

Good environment

Good experience, good response, learn more, good dressing sense, developing skills, accommodation was good, correct salary, environment also too good, no stress

Good place

The place is good but the manager of the company is bad and ask questions which are not appropriate to our bio data. He is also very rude and dont have manners

Pros

Good atmosphere

Interview

• Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

not good

Not a good company job not secure in this company not giving salary on Time so please not work in this company not to do work anyone in this company

Tapping

Company is nice it has a smartwork in 1hour 150 harness tergat I was working in xbi engine line kiwt car warring harness company sallary was nice An it was Froprational work

Bad culture....all top management people are highly unprofessional......they use slang word on office floor loudly with no ethics,.......bad washroom.

HR not good nothing is in their hand as if.....people Smoke on company entrance only in pride......No GET confirmation within time or one year as agreed.....Not a data driven Purley manual system.....No one is responsible for extra issuance of material....... employees are treated as labours......

Very poor management

First of all you don't expect for taking rest on once a day they force you for do extra work every day and food is very poor in this company everyday mostly 5 peoples sick by food or stress.Future also not secured in this company after parmanent you Hr finding reasons to pull out you from company.You don't believe on this company silly reasons to pull out for example,you don't come by bike or car if you getting late.If

Ownership New projects work life balance new advanced projects appreciations sometimes its hectic based on project requirement no micromanagement Good company

Connectors and machine

It was the good company This company mean product are connectors Most saleing products this company is connectors. So many products are produces in this company 112 way,56way,EPS This are the many products

Pros

Cons

8hrs

Good company

Good company to work and good working atmosphere.Very coperative management.Employees are realy supportive.Learened new technologies and they are paying decent salary.

Very Nice Workplace

Very Nice Work Experience. This was a good place. This company has been given a good salary to their employees & other perks also. I like this company atmosphere also.

Good

Kind of stressful environment since a lot of agreements would have gone to the customer to be met within a very short span of time. Feasibility needs to be taken into account before such agreements.

fun to work

good work place. has good colleagues. but work wise its same old automotive, they are not doing new technologies and lagging behind in india. otherwise, its a very good company.

Quality control,pain shop,vehicle assembly

Quality control , tool inspection , vehicle assembly , paint mixing , painting, CED painting , AutoCAD , excel , basic on CNC leath and milling , sap .

Boot locking culture

The company is more about boot locking culture. If you run all the stupid errands for the boss, you will get easily promoted and your salary will be increased.

Productive work place

Best place of working professionals , precision and quality work results , advanced technologies and machinery for better working result , supporting management to achieve the work target

Pros

Canteen facility and transportation

Cons

Health insurance

Aptiv is a very good place to explore a lot

Its a friendly environment . I will recommend friends . Aptiv explore on new technology in infotainment.Training facility is very good. all new new training they provide where you have dependency ,.

Productive and Good working Atmosphere.

The good place to work.I really appreciate for all the opportunities. Company has provided me which has helped me to grow technically,professionally as well as personally.I have learned so much in these past 2 years from the company and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. company just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with ,they always encouraged and supported me in every step in the best possible way to acheive targets towards the growth and success of the organiszation.The higher authorities of the organization was really helpful, always have the best solution to any concern and was there for the motivation that guided me through the process of finding out how i can contribute to the most imoprtant part of the organization with the attribute of the way to achieve targets.

Pros

Free food, Accomadation and transportation

Cons

9 Hours

Poor

No growth no job security poor work life balance no training

good place to work. Lot of scope to learn new things. Both technical and non technical. Good work life balance. Salary is less but good place for the beginer.

Very Helpfull and knowledgeable Atmosphere..

Very Good managent and all employees total people help to eAch other..in any candition .very Helping nature atmosphere Freshers people also mix quickly .

interesting & work concentration required more

job was most challenging work at last movement moth end with ram up made by our marketing team getting orders in last date the best movement which i enjoyed .

Pros

learned a lot they bought out and showed my own ability which i was not knowing about me

Cons

lot of quarrels with out a reasons between our bosses which we all come across

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptiv. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptiv with

• Aptiv
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?