Arena Animation

Arena Animation Employee Reviews

India92 reviews

Relaxed Workplace

The workflow was great.We could all handle the workload very easily, because everyone worked with a smile and happiness.We stayed close to each other in all matters.

Over all very good

Like to work in this environment of job full of work and responsibilities. Good management. Pleasent work environment. Supportive staffs. Challenging Job.

Arena Animation insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment

Lack of management

I would recommend not to join this organization. However Arean is a big group but they give affiliation to some franchisee's and they are spoiling the brand name. If you are looking for exposure then don't join. They have system design fault, salary issue, etc.

Already 6 years experience

If you learn company politics please join here, if you learn how to leg pool your co employee please join here. Over all bad experience of my life in this organization, and head office Ohh wow there responsibility and caring just awasom. Overall just say you please don't join any Arena Animation center. All are same.

fun, responsible

i have learn many this like interacting people, expressing ideas and more. Management is good and the employees environment is so good. you will enjoy you work nobody interfere in your work my dark days at work is obviously managing state O.I.C (Officer-In-Charge), its complicated to manage our own managing director and O.I.C.

Healthy atmosphere

happy to work in Arena Animation Dilsukhnagar. considering job benefits and safety we need to take another step. as per industry improvements we need to tuneup.

Bad Management!

The Management is unbelievably bad at Arena Animation. You get no benefits working there. No career advancement, i wish i never joined Arena. As an employee or a student, stay as far from Arena as you can

Pros

Nothing!!

Cons

Long Hours, Less Pay, Stressful Job

Competitive and interesting workplace

Timing is very important to achieve the target there.Punctuality should be maintained.target is fixed in my mind and I love achieve it .Day to day I love improve myself.week end there will a chart for all performance

Pros

Free tea and snacks

Cons

Good Enough

Good Enough in work and no extra presure , but no communication between staff to HR or admin , and director also, they dont take initiative of employees plan or advice.

Arena Animation Academy

Authentic and professional place to work and learn about entertainment and Media industry. Marketing the products and training people about new software and it’s usage and giving knowledge to common people will be challenging and new experience

The talent and vision a person holds needs to have an exploited Platform a person works for i got to expose my talent and vision working here and much more to induce a complete manland with no bounderies to run your workability

Good ambience. The boss was good. But the salary was too bad.

Should look after the proper branch cause all branches are not as same as we think. Should not spend over time or extra time regularly. Overall average rating given by me.

superb

superb and nice and good for reviews and facility are the best for me and all and teachers are all good and helpful so this reason I would join the arean animation

Very good company

Staff is very good, all staff help problems solving and good salary package Per month 5th salary pay total 184 system, cisco router 2 internet connection, arena all need it to fulfill

Nice working environment

Working hours are too long 10 hours Taking leave is very difficult Staff is not much cooperative Other wise students are good and nice I love curriculum of their technology

Productive and fun working environment

the work culture was way too good, the staff is quite friendly and will help you with all that you need. the facility provided at arena animation is also quite beneficial.

Very good place

People are very helpful. Good place to learn and grow. Low salary though. The best part is that the faculties get to learn cutting edge software, and become masters in it.

Best place to upgrade oyrself with latest techniques

Having 1 desingnation but arena animation staffs and boss motivates to upgrage oneself and helps us to beco.e multi-tasking with many training and qualities.

Great journey with team

Good business partners with business acumen gave us free hand to handle the center and we came out with flying colors minimizing most of the issues with our team. I believe in collective management and I encourage juniors to take decisions in front of all..helping them to be decisive and this effort worked well and our audits were always green.

Productive and effective Platform to enhance

Arena animation will give you a motivation to achieve heights in your career, To reach a pinnacle of success you need to get through Arena animation for sure

Good company

Creativity based institution. Good quality Good courses Good facility Very good foundation Over all very good institution for multimedia animation vfx

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arena Animation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Arena Animation with