Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good career growth

This organisation provides a wide range of skills for job searchers, and I believe it is the best and best. For my job profile, Aristocrat provides a lot of flexibility in terms of opportunities.Senior Management is friendly, Easy to get in touch with, Well-organized and oriented and a positive work environment.

Work culture

This is a safe and productive place to work. The organisation is genuinely concerned about their employees' professional development. They give us with all of the required training. The hours are lengthy, with plenty work overtime, which is a benefit.

Flexibility Team

Friendly Environment

It was a great place to work. The job was challenging, but my supervisor was incredibly supportive, and my co-workers were excellent mentors as well as great friends. A great place to start your career if you are looking for a challenging and knowledgeable place to work with.

Constant Learning

Working for the organization was a fantastic experience. It was difficult initially, but it greatly helped me and enhanced my confidence and knowledge. The workplace culture is great, and employee well-being is always a top focus.

Productive and laborious working

Best for beginners and strict time management and deadlines. little time to relax and late hours at work. little refreshments. Managment is inefficient group.

HR is really worst

No Proper Interview techniques adopted.. Just doing it as an eyewash.. They Just want to Peanuts for Highly experienced people too. Lot of meaningless restrictions..

Poor management

They don't have proper standard management rules and some rules are pathetic. They initially hire you as an employee and then they actually change your position to intern which is, of course, disappointing and a betrayal thing that nobody would do. They do this to reduce the amount of pay that they give you which is already a poor amount and they still find ways to lower them. So I don't recommend this company to anyone. Oops, actually it's not a company its a Ph.D. project center.

ultimate worst company

just doing copy paste activity only. no research and IT skills is adopted 5 days leave per month (including Sundays) No government holidays provided, no compensatory off for working on government holidays. No proper pay given. No proper documents provided to prove employment in their company The management fires an employee in a day without any prior notice - no job security. HR hires saying permanent role and salary and after a month they call it internship and pay very less amount.

Pros

0 rating for this project center

Cons

ultimate failure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location