Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

Clear
2.5Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement

Work culture

This is a safe and productive place to work. The organisation is genuinely concerned about their employees' professional development. They give us with all of the required training. The hours are lengthy, with plenty work overtime, which is a benefit.

Productive and laborious working

Best for beginners and strict time management and deadlines. little time to relax and late hours at work. little refreshments. Managment is inefficient group.

ultimate worst company

just doing copy paste activity only. no research and IT skills is adopted 5 days leave per month (including Sundays) No government holidays provided, no compensatory off for working on government holidays. No proper pay given. No proper documents provided to prove employment in their company The management fires an employee in a day without any prior notice - no job security. HR hires saying permanent role and salary and after a month they call it internship and pay very less amount.

Pros

0 rating for this project center

Cons

ultimate failure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

• Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?