Arjun Technologies (India) ltd
View all Arjun Technologies (India) ltd reviews

Arjun Technologies (India) ltd

Arjun Technologies (India) ltd Employee Review

Productive work place, a fairly free work environment

My work responsibilities are fairly self defined. I handle multiple projects of this organization simultaneously and I have a moderately sized team to handle the individual functions under my guidance and supervision. I have learned the art of managing and team building but at the same time without compromising my individuality. I like to work with teams. We have built an excellent team of dedicated professionals over the time, but the team is disintegrating now due to lack of career growth opportunities in present circumstances. Communication is my forte and I take pride in that. I really enjoy handling the correspondences exceptionally well and establish myself in my work to the benefit of the organization I serve.

Pros

Fair amount of independence in decision making

Cons

Not very encouraging on remuneration front.

fun workplace

i had learned to do work systematically - systematic work procedure - subjective - good work place - Poor salary - no proper system in promotion and perks to grow up - influence help to grow

Pros

medical insurance

Cons

long pending salary, no promotion, no motivation, poor organization structure

Productive and fun workplace

Original equipment manufacturer company where engineers work for developing product, followed by commissioning and startup. A project involved designing, engineering, detailing, procurement, commissioning and startup activity.

Pros

onsite and offsite job rotation

Cons

salary and growth inside the organization is not okay

More Informative & knowledge grasping area

1. Excellent platform for both Juniors to learn entire aspects of a Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and commissioning. 2. Very Systematic functioning between functional departments. 3. Well defined roles & responsibility 4. Excellent treatment & approach to employees. 5. Highly sophisticated environment. 6. Excellent Human Resource Management 7. Learned the activities of functional departments. 8. Have a very good exposure to the application of International codes & standards.

Pros

Free Pick up & Drops

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arjun Technologies (India) ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Arjun Technologies (India) ltd Reviews by Location

• Arjun Technologies (India) ltd
  • Productive work place, a fairly free work environment