ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL

ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL Employee Reviews

India126 reviews

teacherschoolpublicprincipalcooperativeteachingstudentlearn

As I was teacher there but I also larned many things also.

Working in army school was my dream.As I was also student of army school ,And my father is Ex-servicemen of army.I loved the descipline of army and this thing is inculcated in children also.So,I wanted to be the part of this institute.When I was student of army school my teacher inculcated many moral values in me and made me a better and confident person.

Pros

Make you better person.

Cons

No job security

Working there i feel very good and more to work

I feel very happy and energetic working in Army schools and it's very good experience.I have 22 years of teaching experience but teaching in this school is one of the best experience in my teaching life. People of this organisation are very respective and they filled there teachers like a officers. I love to work with them.

ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

It is operated under Indian Army supervision under the aegis of Indian Army welfare Education society.

Quite a learning experience. Learnt new methods and ways of teaching and evaluation. Well planned and organized system of operation. l got a chance to polish my teaching skills through workshops, seminars and multimedia presentations.

Productive and fun work place

I thoroughly enjoyed working there .My experience was great. Work culture was good ,overall staff and principal were very cooperative . Just because of my husband being posted here in Delhi ,i came here otherwise would have continued there only.

Pros

Transports facility

Cons

Stay backs

Excellent working environment

To work as a Principal at Army Public school, was a challenging yet fully accomplished job. Serving humanity through teaching younger generation is the best part about being an academician.

I m enjoyed my job in army public school.i experienced and learned a lot. Best place to show your talent.

Teachers is good Management is excellent Study is goodEverything will be properNot a single mistake should be forgiveBuilding is so good All things are neat and clean

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Had very good time with similar minded people

Great learning experience. Got a chance to work in different departments like time table, exam cell, house incharge, herbal garden incharge and as CT.

Pros

Comfortable timings

Cons

Na

Productive and challenging work experience.

It is the best experience to work under CBSE Curriculam and regulations. One attends many trainings and workshops throughout academic years. A multi tasking role as teacher.

Pros

Canteen

Cons

Heavy work load

Very much satisfying job

I loved to be a part of this prestigious school. The school environment is really very good. All the teachers are so cooperative and helpful. Principal ma'am is really a generous woman.

Pros

No staybacks

Enjoyable and productive

Have wonderful experience with the whole team and want to join again but only one thing that bother me that is extreme workload ,don't get personal quality time...

Pros

Punctual and disciplined

Cons

Engagement all day long

Hardworking

Army public school is the best school in india.Most experienced and qualified teachers in working there.Very effective classrooms and digi boards for teachers.Students

Cons

They provide with ample professional development

My experience was excellent and made me richer in knowledge. Their workshops to hone the skills are excellent and they are updo date with the changing educational environment . They keep training their staff with changing needs. Over here no work is passed on you the parents, all the skills of children are developed in school itself I. e all life skills included

Pros

Good canteen, supportive Principal and VP

Cons

Sometimes too much work for teacher but it overall enhances the learning experience of students

Working at APS is a challenge everydayStudents mostly are living with their mothers and fathers are at defence services so we need to work with more affection with studentsThere are lots of individual differences per class as students are from different background and family status and that helped me to learn how to be flexible in your teaching skills according to individual differences In APS if management is good you will grow but some rule great politics there then your career may spoilWhat I thought was that in APS if you work hard and honest towards your services you will grow but politics is a great thing which works there so you need to be a creep to Management No job security

Pros

Free training programmee

Productive workplace

Good learning environment. Lot of respect and satisfaction.The students are disciplined. the management is supportive. You are nicely paid for your services.

Pros

Learning is good

Cons

Long working hours

Good for experience

Good school but salary offered is not competitiveSelection process is lengthy and efficient but no job guaranty.Good for female teachersLot of politics as they prefer relatives of Army officer

Very collaborative and productive

Love the discipline Collaborative environmentEqual opportunity to work and growthUniform salary systemFriendly environmentsSystematic managements

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Discipline maintain nd good environment

I am more learn in school like hard-work Good environment at workplaceBusy workingThe most enjoyable job.Management is good but some confusing...

Pros

Fre Accommodation

Cons

Not proper ground

Productive work place

I was working in Army Public School for 15 years, I have learnt many new thing in that organization.People must have to work their, so that they can learn the way of systematic work. Unfortunately I was resigned from such good organization, that was my biggest mistake in life. If I got another opportunity definitely I want to work with such a wonderful organization.

Excellent to perform

Very nice academic environment. Excellent work experiences during last one year and during this pandemic situation. Easy to reach but under this pandemic situation no bus and trains that is why I find sometime difficulties to reach. So I am taking all online classes.

Army public school

Army public school are the best life for me but i m not happy with salary and work becouse so hard any time fight any one people bur i m happy management are the besf of my life

The work environment is superb.

I love being part of Army Public School. There is freedom to work and improvise new ways of teaching. The work culture is best in the area. I have been associated with the organization for past 6 years now and enjoy my time there.

Pros

Best work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL with