ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL
View all ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL reviews

ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL

ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL Employee Review

Excellent working environment

To work as a Principal at Army Public school, was a challenging yet fully accomplished job. Serving humanity through teaching younger generation is the best part about being an academician.

Same role

Stressful and horrible place to work

They appointed me in Jan 2015 and gave my first salary in July 2015. 7 months later. And the salary which was promised to me was not given they promised 50 thousand and gave only 40. They appointed me as Principal but Army representative chairman always interfere in day to day working. I would not recommend this place to work at all. Civilian are treated very badly in Army. After me 3 principal's have changed no one is able to survive in Army Public School Gaya.

Pros

Nothing no perks

Cons

Extremely difficult for work
Same role

Its healthy and good working place

Its excellent experience with the assignment and healthy culture having good atmosphere. There is a scope of improvement and better prospects which can be easily achieve.

Pros

Good cultures
Same location

Best working environment

It was my great exp to work with the school. I am thankful to Management for giving me such a great opportunity. I have learnt so many things from here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL with