Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics Employee Review

Highly competitive and the same time relaxing

December 20, 2019
The culture at Arrow Electronics is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
June 11, 2020
Technical Developer (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Happy to work and have a good helpful nature from the collegues, a good place to improve our skills and learn how to develop a application in a staged process.
Pros
Nice
Cons
Na
May 13, 2020
Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Decent Company to work with very professional and well managed company this is one of the fortune 500 company to work with and HQ is in Singapore .very nice company
April 26, 2020
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) - Bangalore
A typical day at Arrow is competitive & Productive, the management team and leaders at Arrow are very encouraging and supportive; the most good part about Arrow is we learn a lot working here.
Official response from Arrow Electronics
May 1, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We continuously work to improve our employee experience, therefore we're glad to hear that you find Arrow to be a competitive and productive work place. We hope you continue to grow your career with Arrow!
  1. Highly competitive and the same time relaxing