Arrow Electronics

Arrow Electronics Culture reviews

Working culture is good. Its been close 1 year and 4months which helped me gain knowledge on the whole the environment and its culture. As a inhouse technology - which help knowing the different technology across different domains
Toxic culture and backstabbing teammates being encouraged by Managers unfortunately. Worst ever working experience I had. Waste of time. No learning. Worst work culture and no professionalism at all.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
A typical day at Arrow is competitive & Productive, the management team and leaders at Arrow are very encouraging and supportive; the most good part about Arrow is we learn a lot working here.
Official response from Arrow Electronics
May 1, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We continuously work to improve our employee experience, therefore we're glad to hear that you find Arrow to be a competitive and productive work place. We hope you continue to grow your career with Arrow!
The culture at Arrow Electronics is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
it got good work culture and good place to gain our experience in Electronics products. Good with work culture, but need to improve in employee benefits.
Fun work place with supportive management.Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.Decent amount of red tape and politics,but is expected of a big company.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Red tape, slow decision making
No work culture, no convenance. Though gained basic knowledge of Mainframe.
Pros
Free break fast
Cons
Health care, breaks