Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd

Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd Employee Reviews

India199 reviews

One of the best in apparel space

It is an excellent company to work with in the apparel space. Highly recommended to mid to senior-level folks. Good management and top leadership here

A good company with spoilt management and sheer politics to achieve great heights within the organisation. For a person who truely wants to utilise their skills, it would be better to work for an organisation who value those skill sets.

Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

job security

there is no job security any time they can tell u to leave the company or else they keep shuffling to you until you leave the job so i just don't suggest any one to this company

Pros

less work pressure

Cons

shuffle location

Stressful work place

I have had a mixed experience at Arvind , some bits were enjoyable like team outing and bonding but at work front it was unorganized and stressful. It is an average place

Pros

Good teams

Cons

Stressful work

It's not a growing organization now

Earlier Arvind brand was one of the best organisation in India and there was lot of chance of growth right now there is very less growth chances available

Work environment is good

This is the company which terminates it's employees without issuing notice period and when the employee spends valuable time of his life with this company, the company doesn't promote to that staff but instead of promoting, it terminates it's employees.

Perfect work place

All management team are very cooperative.Step by step have learnt more knowledge .all management are doing very hard work.. We learnt from the team as well our seniors and in the training time also.

Pros

Every time.... Free lunch or dinner after achievement of the target

Cons

Yes long hours... But enjoy at the work place also

Fun workplace

It' has been great journey with Good work experience in Arvind lifestyle brands, and have great team management, company provides lots of benefit e.g education lone, Medical claim..

I love this company

Salary time good insantive plan very nice good staff my store nice manager and nice area manager my store company provid dress my brand us polo nice work place

Great work experience

It's a good company to work here. But some reasons the company was not perform as accepted in our location. The products are too good compare to other. Management are also good at higher level.

Pros

It will provide all facility

My favourite job

I love to do sales and when it come in term of fashion I am so glad.Because from my childhood I love fashionable cloths,accessories etc.And ofcourse I love to interact with new people so I love customer handling job.

Productive and learning

We productive and learning experience. One can have an good exposure with respect of vendors and buying also there are many learning opportunity available which helps individual to grow.

As an experienced retailer, I would like to utilize my interpersonal and communication skills in selling,

I have worked with Arvind brand Ltd it was very good exposure for me because I was part of the new store opening team and I learned How to set up and start an newly store.

Pros

Good environment, promotion and increment, management

Cons

No test for promotion, salary

had a great experience working there & met with lot of experienced & expertise there. Got to learn many things which had given me good foundation for my career.

Good working environment

Very friendly and supportive place to start of as a fresher. We can learn a lot in this organization as they were always willing to help us increase our capabilities.

Fun at work place

Enjoyed working with Arvind, learned lot from Arvind its very easy to access my boss any time. main thing we dont have job security and the company will not share any news of any update.

Arvind lifestyle brand Ltd

Arvind lifestyle brand Ltd is a good company. It is most largest company to manufacturing clothes in india. I would like to working in the company is part of my life.

Nice place to work

Working atmosphere is gud salaries and other benifits are gud and the working stress will be competitive someone stress also which is part of the job overall gud.

I faced difficult in company

I get a chance I will work in Arvind lifestyle brands limited . The work is someone difficult and enjoy to work at atmosphere if they call to join me another time I will go defiantly

good whole the time for working person

good to work so much benefits for worked there and employee human resource team very help full for all required query as well good environment for approach clients

Learning and Working place

Season planning. Sourcing activities. merchandising activities. costing work outs to find out strategic vendors. delivery planning. TNA work external work activities like learning seminars, management skills videos. online learning opportunities.

Pros

Out door seminars, Team building programs at Nature camps. Resort Training's

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd with

• Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?