ASA & Associates
View all ASA & Associates reviews

ASA & Associates

ASA & Associates Employee Review

Good opportunity to learn

Fast pacing environment with a good range of clients. Work culture depends on the manager you are working with. Sometimes stress is more. They don't pay overtime.

Same role

Perfect place for worklife balance

The work hours are managable and there is good work life balance.Great place to start a career as there is good opportunity to learn. Along with work, importance is given to other skills.
Same location

Creative and knowledgeable workplace

At one of our assignments, we need to determine the applicability of service tax on certain issues. This involved, at first, ascertaining the substance and nature of transactions and then co-relating the same the legal fiction and lastly, coming to a conclusion. Though I was able to ascertain the exact nature and at first, also came to my own conclusion but later, being pointed out by my seniors, I found my conclusions to be deficient in certain parts. Then I had to work the whole night to set the things right. So I learnt that patience is the biggest asset of a person. The time one get excited with the goal seeming to be so near, he/she would probably make a hasty decision which would certainly cost him/her time and energy (if not money perhaps!). But, the most enjoyable part is that I was always surrounded by knowledgeable people who always made the hardest out of me and consistently motivated me to achieve the goal.

Pros

Friendly work culture

Cons

Long Hours

Good team support

ASA Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a group to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way. This is seen within the greater framework of a team, which is a group of interdependent individuals who work together towards a common goal

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours travel to me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASA & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ASA & Associates with

• ASA & Associates
  • Good opportunity to learn
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?