ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd

ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

I'm really happy to work this company. Working culture is very nice. Company co workers are super Very smart way to work under this company For freshers this is an good flat form
To associate with an innovative and vibrant organization, this allows me to put my competencies to the best use, to add value to the organization and contributes to my overall growth as an individual.
Through ASAP Info Systems, I worked for Tech Mahindra. Worked for a Pharmaceutical domain, and as a Team Lead. As a Team Lead, I am expected to: o Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines. o Lead a functional area / deliverable as required. o Collaborate as team to deliver complex deliverables. o Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
ASAP helps finding the right job opportunities. For Freshers, its a good company to start with. They search the best contract opportunities for employees.
Pros
Quick
Cons
Pay
Broadridge is one of the biggest back office settlement system product development companies globally. Gloss (Global settlement system, a product of Broadridge Financial Solutions) as the back office settlement engine; I am part of the Accenture team working from client site and engaged in testing of Gloss
i worked 3day and nights fully learned so much technical things not bad good analyses Sending mails