ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd

ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Good company

I'm really happy to work this company. Working culture is very nice. Company co workers are super Very smart way to work under this company For freshers this is an good flat form

Smart worker

To associate with an innovative and vibrant organization, this allows me to put my competencies to the best use, to add value to the organization and contributes to my overall growth as an individual.

Consultancy Company

Through ASAP Info Systems, I worked for Tech Mahindra. Worked for a Pharmaceutical domain, and as a Team Lead. As a Team Lead, I am expected to: o Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines. o Lead a functional area / deliverable as required. o Collaborate as team to deliver complex deliverables. o Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.

Good consultancy for beginners

ASAP helps finding the right job opportunities. For Freshers, its a good company to start with. They search the best contract opportunities for employees.

Pros

Quick

Cons

Pay

ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd is conteracting company they had deployed me to Client Accenture from their I have been outsource to Broadridge

Broadridge is one of the biggest back office settlement system product development companies globally. Gloss (Global settlement system, a product of Broadridge Financial Solutions) as the back office settlement engine; I am part of the Accenture team working from client site and engaged in testing of Gloss

Good work environment

i worked 3day and nights fully learned so much technical things not bad good analyses Sending mails

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ASAP Info Systems Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location