Aseema Charitable Trust

Aseema Charitable Trust Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

A platform to grow

If we work smart nothing will be difficult. It is a institute where we get a chance to grow and explore our talent.There is a flexibility related to your work pattern.They really appreciate new ideas and concept whichever will be better for kids. Their way of teaching is child centerd. They always give priority to students.

A lot of stress and partiality. They dont give experience certificate too

There is a lot of confusion and there is no respect no professionalism. They dont even give you experience certificate. Ignore calls ir messages when you ask for the same. Very less salary with too much deductions.

Aseema Charitable Trust insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Working with you has been a great professional experience for me. I would like to say that working with all of you has been a ride. The journeys would not have been possible if all of us did not work on it together. We may be of different departments but to see such talented and hardworking employees in this company fills me with joy and pride. I am glad that I got the chance to work with all of you. Thank you so much for your hard work and assistance.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Confused worked environment. Management is very bias.

Confused worked environment. Management is very bias. They follow different methods which they themselves are not sure of. Yet expect teachers to master in these presentations.

Average

Workload is a lot, be ready to work for the kids and not for the pay. Give to society in some way by working in this school for these children who someday will be future of our country.

Challenging

I had to guide the children to complete their school work,help them to understand their basics in terms of English , Science and Mathematics. As they were first generation English medium students they required extra attention but being intelligent and hardworking children eager to learn more dealing with them was easy. The management was cooperative and we had to maintain strict discipline without creating unnecessary stress to the children.

Pros

Free lunches were provided for the children

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aseema Charitable Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aseema Charitable Trust with