Ashok Leyland

Ashok Leyland Employee Reviews

India567 reviews

leylandautomobileenginevehiclefresherindiaorganisationmanufacturing

Very good to work

Can recommend to anyone to join as an flagship company and has a vision for future.working in projects like electric vehicles in commercial segment and it's going to be the future of transportation

Good

I love working, so I’ve always enjoyed the jobs I was in. I did many things: team leadership, project management, sales analytics, and now entrepreneur.A job is merely a title on a piece of paper, but with love and determination, we can make it great and enjoyable for the teams.

Ashok Leyland insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place to start your career

Good exposure to the industryCorporate work life cannot be expected at every department, but to some extent the work culture is almost similar across functions and departments.

Bhandara

Good people involvement, always stay behind people and allow them to explore and implement their new ideas, National level Improve contest is fantastic initiative. Only transfer policy is causing problems to employees when their family liabilities don't don't allow them to relocate

Productive and fun workplace

Good company with most modern facilities. Experienced employees with a friendly working atmosphere. Good infrastructural facilities. Overall goodworking culture.

Good for freshers

I was a trainee in contract department. Initially on probation for six months. However left after a month due to covid and higher studies. Work culture is cool. It is a desk job.

Established organization in Automotive industry

Started my career as GET and learn a lot during management training. Various opportunities to grow with in different departments. Lot of new product introduction projects. Increasing market share. Good people. Highly recommended.

They provide challenging and growing environment. Nice and kind people. Sometimes it is difficult to manage work life balance. Fast paced environment for new product development projects.

Good platform to learn and work collaboratively

Wide exposure on different verticals of business. 6 days working in Manufacturing plants. Transport and food available in all 3 shifts. Overall good place to work.

Can Learn something but with a cost

You are responsible for everything.And you will be made to do everyone's work.Any problem arises you will be made responsible for that and the income is so so low.

Pros

Staffs are friendly

Productive and good workplace

Good job but the work is no impact for long years.The salary is very low and the job is not permanent.very easy job.Many skills will be added in future.Good atmosphere in Ashok Leyland.

Pros

2 lunches

Cons

8 hours

Worst place to work

Freshers don't join here. U will learn nothing from here.No one will teach anything to you. U will enjoy in this workplace like u enjoyed in college.

Pros

Food

Cons

Convening to the customer is very good work

The atmosphere of Ashok Leyland was very cloudy because working with mechanic and customer was very hard.This company's working hour was long period.

Pros

Traveling Allownces

Cons

Long hour

Over good experiance

I like this place for working, I had no problem with this working environment. I can take leave early. There is a single problem, you have to little pay for your work.

Pros

Helping nature seniors

Cons

Free overtime

Freedom to learn, try and enjoyable work culture

Good place to work, grow. Good work life balance. Matured bosses. Good work culture. Free hand in trying new things and supportive management. Appreciated for the good work

Product and fun workplace

The description here is very good, in this we all work like a family and our seniors never pressure us and we all are very happy and Ashok Leylan is a very good company, our goal is to do this

Workplace

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcade for chilling. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike.The job is quite interesting! I struggled a bit in the beginning as there was no formal training session. I learnt everything on the job.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8hours

Osm work place

Ashok Leyland is the second commercial vehicle company there are many vehicle produced and I am learn many things of this company and there people are supported tomme learn many things there are experienced excutive to help me out how to problem identify and slove it and how to customer satisfied for our product

Service sector

There is a lot of opportunity where we can learn and increase knowledge, gain benefits, do work here take responsibility, help the company for achievements want they really want.

Competitive and comfortable

Target oriented.Work IndependentFeel free the implementationsAverage growthIdea generation encouragementProjects approval immediatelyData analysis

Pros

Work life balance

Happy workplace

Good learning, good environment ,good training , Benefits , Employees involvement, 5s implementation, Ergo facot consideration, APP , customer satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashok Leyland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashok Leyland with