Ashoka Buildcon Ltd
View all Ashoka Buildcon Ltd reviews

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Employee Review

workplace culture

The company is good in road construction. The management level should be attach with bottom level of workers in order to understand their problems and their achievements.

Same role

Good for all engineers.

Work culture and atmosphere is superb. At the time of working good knowledge sharing with all sub ordinates.we wish Company will meets all heights in future.
Same role

Basically like to works on site.

My most experience is in site work, but I learned all types of work for making success of given targets, such as management, making people close to make simple our work, facing to highest authorities & agreed them for make solutions of problems in works. Hardest part in job is nothing else but its very challenging to make balance of professional & personal life. But there is any hard work in job, its gives us very satisfaction & enjoyment after successfully completed all targets & appreciated by managements.

Very Good Company Good Culture Happily joint

I suggest everybody if you get a chance to join the group freely joint this groupBecause timely salary, incentive,good culture,obey rules and regulations,cooperative atmosphere,good Management

Pros

Company provide everything

Cons

Timely duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashoka Buildcon Ltd with