Ashoka Buildcon Ltd

• Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Vary Good work place

Good experience taken in my service period CompanyOfficials are well experiencedWorking system is excellent,Company provide mediclaim facility andESIC facility also .

Cons

Eight hour duty

Na

Not possible to post everything here but overall ashoka is best organized organization.Working culture and environment is goodAll accounts hod and team is very goodLot of learning I have done here in my carrier starting period.. ashoka group is best company.

Excellent and Good

Grate place to work specially in Corporate only, Cooperation and helpful seniors as well as colleagues, thousand of learning opportunities to adding value of personnel,

Good Company for an Experience

1) Supportive Staff, 2) Got to know Project & Site Management, 3) Learned Employee Engagement Activities, 4) Excellent Top Management who really cares for the staff

Trainee engineer

Itz an amazing feeling..getting recruited in Ashoka Buildcon when I was in a situation of no job in my hand...and wonderful culture..friendly colleagues..fun and everything...project trips...nice place to work..and learn...a alot

Good company

Ashoka is work company manpower good experience some good in ur life. Some motivation programmes will good in this company. New project like this company

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

experience to handle various taxation issues & assessments

typical work culture, learned to handle various direct taxation related issues along with updating records & presentation of data. clear huge back log of TDS.

Pros

healthy work culture

Cons

non cooperation of staff members

Store incharge

Tally entries for delivery challan (DC), MRN .GRN.STRV & all progress monthly.weekly and Physical report. Controlling Store Activities. Prepare the GRN, MRN, STRV, DC & Issue Slip. Prepare the MRHOV MS & OMS & For MSEDCL. Material Monthly Progress Report, Weekly Report. Stores Material Reconciliation. Contractor issued Material Reconciliation.

Pros

Accomodation

Cons

Genaral shift

Productive Job helped me to improve qualities

This Job helped me in Learning various skills i.Since team for this sector was small ,it helped me in learning multiple activity of various departments.

Cons

Long Hours

Team work & happy wokplace

A typical day at work such as, following planing of today's work. direction to supervisors, contact with clients, preparation documents etc. I have learned here how to plan, execute & manage project. My co-workers are co-operative & became very familiar during my tenure. Every achievements which I have got for my company during my tenure is enjoyable for me.

M.tech Electrical having 2 yeras of experience

I have been working in Ashoka Buildcon Ltd for last 2 Years with a total work experience in Electrical Engineering Services.

Good local company where one can start his career, especially for localites. Better if working in head office than on site work.

A Place of Secure Life Balance

the work for the day is common & i learned the most important thing is how to manage and negotiate myself with the present scenariatic conditions.And, coming to co-workers every one was at their time to deliver the best, The hardest part of the job was nothing & one must make the hard things to smart one's as an engineer. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom provided by the organization to the employees.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Long Hours

Its a placeone should definately take experience from

learnt a lot of things - management, work life balance, balance between many tasks at a time.

Pros

decision making

Cons

no cons as such

Productive & good work place

work start at early in morning to do lot of pressure, My task is daily monitoring day to day activity & prepare reports as per management requirement with the proper formats, taken follow up from sites for activity status as well as production status. Major part of work is identifying issues & put in action on it like Break down of any equipments & solving with corrective action from seniors & as per situation. My team is very helpful & co operative while doing any work,

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Site Visit, Long time taken complete the task

Productive and Good Working Place

I gain the experience regarding monitoring & C-ordination.

Healthy and Helping work environment,

The official timing for trainees was 10 a.m to 5 p.m. . I learned to manage entire recruitment process at ABL. Also i learned and worked on ERP system and Salary Procedure as well.

Pros

Lunch Facility, Healthy work environment

Cons

Long work hours

Productive & Friendly workplace

In Ashoka six days working culture i.e. Monday to Saturday. 9.30 AM to 6.00 Pm is compulsory for full day working. I learned here whole purchase process from top to bottom, start from Scrutiny of purchase indent to delivery of goods in our site.Working culture & my colleagues are very cooperative. The Management refers theory of "Nothing is impossible" which is very interesting part in my job profile.

Pros

free lunch available

Cons

for long hours after 7pm

Company is rather good,but with experiance, company needs to be change.

Company releasing salary time to time,some extend weak if you focuse on management etc.

Pros

free fooding, accomodation etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashoka Buildcon Ltd with