Ashoka Buildcon Ltd

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Na

Not possible to post everything here but overall ashoka is best organized organization.Working culture and environment is goodAll accounts hod and team is very goodLot of learning I have done here in my carrier starting period.. ashoka group is best company.

Good Company

Company have a good job culture, Good work Life balance, but slow rate of increment. As it's infrastructure company, the job location of employee changes after completion of project.

Work place is very good but transfer sytem is not good of project to project.

Job work is very hardest and day to day learned in manangent culture in Ashoka Group of company,i am second time join in this group i am satisfy the working culure.

Day to day activities were challenging to take. Good place to learn. Supportive management. Most enjoyable part of job is to learn while work. Workplace culture is good.

Excellent and Good

Grate place to work specially in Corporate only, Cooperation and helpful seniors as well as colleagues, thousand of learning opportunities to adding value of personnel,

Good Company for an Experience

1) Supportive Staff, 2) Got to know Project & Site Management, 3) Learned Employee Engagement Activities, 4) Excellent Top Management who really cares for the staff

Trainee engineer

Itz an amazing feeling..getting recruited in Ashoka Buildcon when I was in a situation of no job in my hand...and wonderful culture..friendly colleagues..fun and everything...project trips...nice place to work..and learn...a alot

A good companny to start career with. have good work culture having good facilities at site level. policy of the companny is also very good. But being a MBA I think i get less compensation.

Good for all engineers.

Work culture and atmosphere is superb. At the time of working good knowledge sharing with all sub ordinates.we wish Company will meets all heights in future.

Ashoka buildicon

Ashoka buildicin limited is a Good company .In organization good atmosphere are there.In organization full support to safety.There safety culture is very nice.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd?

Project Execution and Planning,Billing ,

The work is base on the location and culture based. The knowledge of client has to be check what are there view about the task given.we are executing the work as per schedule given by client. The work Place culture is good.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

short break

Result and time orinented

Very good company for work. Good HR policies but not implemented at site. Salary is regular and good management. Work place culture is also good. safety measures taken at the time of construction. overall good experience.

Pros

free lunch and accomodation and ontime salary

Cons

job security

good working culture

Ashoka group is always having good working culture or their employees. Time to giving rewards to employees for their better performance. Employee can work with free hand culture

experience to handle various taxation issues & assessments

typical work culture, learned to handle various direct taxation related issues along with updating records & presentation of data. clear huge back log of TDS.

Pros

healthy work culture

Cons

non cooperation of staff members

Work Honestly & motivational Surrounding

Honestly , hard-work, enthusiasm, dedication is the main pillar of any successful organisation.without ignorance of above said point organisation can not achieve their goal, i worked at last company with this point.i learnt lot of thing from my last company.

Since this is my first job, I learned allot about how to work as a team. All the co-workers are very supportive. Management team is very supportive helps in learning the work. Hardest part of job is working late at night sometimes.

Pros

On time Payement

Cons

work environment is not that good

good

Very interesting. Knowledgble, Nice co ordination between staff, good management, knowledge giving job hardest part is that i was junior, and i really very depressed while new work

Pros

trip

Cons

regular

A Place of Secure Life Balance

the work for the day is common & i learned the most important thing is how to manage and negotiate myself with the present scenariatic conditions.And, coming to co-workers every one was at their time to deliver the best, The hardest part of the job was nothing & one must make the hard things to smart one's as an engineer. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom provided by the organization to the employees.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Long Hours

Basically like to works on site.

My most experience is in site work, but I learned all types of work for making success of given targets, such as management, making people close to make simple our work, facing to highest authorities & agreed them for make solutions of problems in works. Hardest part in job is nothing else but its very challenging to make balance of professional & personal life. But there is any hard work in job, its gives us very satisfaction & enjoyment after successfully completed all targets & appreciated by managements.

Hard working & Loyal to Company

Create a team work place where a safe & co-operative environment will be grow. Manage the team work with other dept & Corporate office. Hardest part of the Job is Making DIVERSION IN Road - but it is not so hard and easy for me.

Productive & Friendly workplace

In Ashoka six days working culture i.e. Monday to Saturday. 9.30 AM to 6.00 Pm is compulsory for full day working. I learned here whole purchase process from top to bottom, start from Scrutiny of purchase indent to delivery of goods in our site.Working culture & my colleagues are very cooperative. The Management refers theory of "Nothing is impossible" which is very interesting part in my job profile.

Pros

free lunch available

Cons

for long hours after 7pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashoka Buildcon Ltd with