Ashoka Buildcon Ltd

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Day to day activities were challenging to take. Good place to learn. Supportive management. Most enjoyable part of job is to learn while work. Workplace culture is good.

Good Company for an Experience

1) Supportive Staff, 2) Got to know Project & Site Management, 3) Learned Employee Engagement Activities, 4) Excellent Top Management who really cares for the staff

Good working Experience

The Ashoka Buildcon ltd I am working as a IT Executive ,best working experience in this comp all management also good ABL is a Toll opration company thanks

Well for all types of engineer.

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Management is well, i observe one thing good environment for subcontractor,and employees. Salary ontime here. Company provides accommodation with good facilities.

Pros

Free lunch

Result and time orinented

Very good company for work. Good HR policies but not implemented at site. Salary is regular and good management. Work place culture is also good. safety measures taken at the time of construction. overall good experience.

Pros

free lunch and accomodation and ontime salary

Cons

job security

good working culture

Ashoka group is always having good working culture or their employees. Time to giving rewards to employees for their better performance. Employee can work with free hand culture

workplace culture

The company is good in road construction. The management level should be attach with bottom level of workers in order to understand their problems and their achievements.

Since this is my first job, I learned allot about how to work as a team. All the co-workers are very supportive. Management team is very supportive helps in learning the work. Hardest part of job is working late at night sometimes.

Pros

On time Payement

Cons

work environment is not that good

Have to work hard

Have to work really hard as it is core field job. For freshers its a very learning experience. Management supports whenever required. hardest part is its a pure Field job you have run like anything.

Cons

Loong hours

good

Very interesting. Knowledgble, Nice co ordination between staff, good management, knowledge giving job hardest part is that i was junior, and i really very depressed while new work

Pros

trip

Cons

regular

Planning,Management,JMC preparation,Billing of quantities

Basically like to works on site.

My most experience is in site work, but I learned all types of work for making success of given targets, such as management, making people close to make simple our work, facing to highest authorities & agreed them for make solutions of problems in works. Hardest part in job is nothing else but its very challenging to make balance of professional & personal life. But there is any hard work in job, its gives us very satisfaction & enjoyment after successfully completed all targets & appreciated by managements.

Its a placeone should definately take experience from

learnt a lot of things - management, work life balance, balance between many tasks at a time.

Pros

decision making

Cons

no cons as such

Productive & good work place

work start at early in morning to do lot of pressure, My task is daily monitoring day to day activity & prepare reports as per management requirement with the proper formats, taken follow up from sites for activity status as well as production status. Major part of work is identifying issues & put in action on it like Break down of any equipments & solving with corrective action from seniors & as per situation. My team is very helpful & co operative while doing any work,

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Site Visit, Long time taken complete the task

Productive & Friendly workplace

In Ashoka six days working culture i.e. Monday to Saturday. 9.30 AM to 6.00 Pm is compulsory for full day working. I learned here whole purchase process from top to bottom, start from Scrutiny of purchase indent to delivery of goods in our site.Working culture & my colleagues are very cooperative. The Management refers theory of "Nothing is impossible" which is very interesting part in my job profile.

Pros

free lunch available

Cons

for long hours after 7pm

Company is rather good,but with experiance, company needs to be change.

Company releasing salary time to time,some extend weak if you focuse on management etc.

Pros

free fooding, accomodation etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashoka Buildcon Ltd with

• Ashoka Buildcon Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?