Ashoka Buildcon Ltd

Ashoka Buildcon Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Na

Not possible to post everything here but overall ashoka is best organized organization.Working culture and environment is goodAll accounts hod and team is very goodLot of learning I have done here in my carrier starting period.. ashoka group is best company.

Good Company

Company have a good job culture, Good work Life balance, but slow rate of increment. As it's infrastructure company, the job location of employee changes after completion of project.

Encourage entrepreneurial thinking

The place is very good and the work is not very hard but it is hard to deal with the client who belongs to the power office and the railways but the people of the company are very supportive

its really nice working here and I learn a lot from here.

I really enjoyed while working here in ashoka Buildcon limited . I learn alot from here and I suggest my juniors to start your carrier from ashoka Buildcon .

Best construction company in INDIA.

This is a best construction wise working company in India. This company is helped to his all members in any time & safe any way. This is the safety promoted company.

Good for all engineers.

Work culture and atmosphere is superb. At the time of working good knowledge sharing with all sub ordinates.we wish Company will meets all heights in future.

Ashoka buildicon

Ashoka buildicin limited is a Good company .In organization good atmosphere are there.In organization full support to safety.There safety culture is very nice.

junior structure engineer

My self Akash Pujari Having 1 .2 yr experience as structure Engg My role is site engineer Preparing BBS checking levels with auto level and checking reinforcement.

Pros

free lunch

Excellent for freshers

Good as your first job. Place to learn a lot of things. You learn day by day new things. Practical exposure for everything. Get experience and move on

Pros

Free food and accomodation

Cons

less salary and less career growth

Very productive and workaholic culture

Its been an important part my life because every activity in the project help to increase ability to progress the work. Worked in this project start to end and performed additional roles.

Pros

medical and family accommodation benefits

Challenging

Its awsome exeprience in ashoka buildcon. This company gives a confidance to achieve my target. This company actually creats a good employees as well.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, night work

In Karnataka

My duty time in three shift. I am done cashier duty in that company. The company Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. is good company. I leave this company because of the tender expire.

Work Honestly & motivational Surrounding

Honestly , hard-work, enthusiasm, dedication is the main pillar of any successful organisation.without ignorance of above said point organisation can not achieve their goal, i worked at last company with this point.i learnt lot of thing from my last company.

Productive Job helped me to improve qualities

This Job helped me in Learning various skills i.Since team for this sector was small ,it helped me in learning multiple activity of various departments.

Cons

Long Hours

Good local company where one can start his career, especially for localites. Better if working in head office than on site work.

A Place of Secure Life Balance

the work for the day is common & i learned the most important thing is how to manage and negotiate myself with the present scenariatic conditions.And, coming to co-workers every one was at their time to deliver the best, The hardest part of the job was nothing & one must make the hard things to smart one's as an engineer. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom provided by the organization to the employees.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Long Hours

Basically like to works on site.

My most experience is in site work, but I learned all types of work for making success of given targets, such as management, making people close to make simple our work, facing to highest authorities & agreed them for make solutions of problems in works. Hardest part in job is nothing else but its very challenging to make balance of professional & personal life. But there is any hard work in job, its gives us very satisfaction & enjoyment after successfully completed all targets & appreciated by managements.

Its a placeone should definately take experience from

learnt a lot of things - management, work life balance, balance between many tasks at a time.

Pros

decision making

Cons

no cons as such

Productive & Friendly workplace

In Ashoka six days working culture i.e. Monday to Saturday. 9.30 AM to 6.00 Pm is compulsory for full day working. I learned here whole purchase process from top to bottom, start from Scrutiny of purchase indent to delivery of goods in our site.Working culture & my colleagues are very cooperative. The Management refers theory of "Nothing is impossible" which is very interesting part in my job profile.

Pros

free lunch available

Cons

for long hours after 7pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashoka Buildcon Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ashoka Buildcon Ltd with