ASIAN Paints

ASIAN Paints Employee Reviews

India548 reviews

very productive

“Companys' ability to work across teams and departments is a strength not everyone has. I’m impressed with the way you’re working to dismantle silos. For example, when you drew the marketing team into our conversations, it sharpened our ideas and helped us meet goals faster. Keep up the good work.”

Bad to Work With

HR is Very Weak and terrible Management very bad only sales Oriented Bad culture and Stress EnvironmentNo Work life balance No FutureOnly one thing is good in comp at is pay

ASIAN Paints insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things

Nice company for freshers. Work life balance is nil. Company policy are good. But working hours are very stressful.Promotions are on time. Management is very supportive but sometimes its new bosses those are headaches

Pros

Helpful Management

Cons

Working hours

Good work place

Accomodation is good like room facility travel expenses then daily allowances are good then Good Incentive trackers we can easily achieve them... Soon but a little bit difficult to work if we get promoted salary hike should be there and also pressure will become high.. That's it

To meet new people communities are kind of activities with fun and also give chance to learning new things

Good paint company with wider range of products and also have technological advance products.Companies management also need to look for their basic level employees,those are contributing in companies to build their goodwill in B2C marketstake

Institute for learning

Everything is good except 6 days working. Management was very good and supportive.Time to time skill development programs.SAPfree breakfast, lunch , dinner and shuttle

Fun work place

Very good company. I learn lot of things in this company. Management are good and helpful. Salary is on time. Job is filxiable. Job training is very good. Job in within city. Fun work place.

Benefits

Good place to learn

Beyond a point personal growth is an issueManagement recognizes higher degrees prefers MBA from premier institutionsPresssure during month end is high

Productive and Excellent Company to work as a fresher.

1. Management is too good.2. Career Growth is very slow. 3. Salary and Bonuses are timely. 4. They didn't deduct anything throughout Pandemic lockdown.

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

Career Growth Very Slow.

Best place for personality developing

Colour idea store Work as Colour consultant at mehsana. It's a good 👍 experience with all the company employees who I meet them all are the most helpful person. Seniors are good supporters.

Fun workplace competitive work

I enjoy working in Asian paints..I have a very friendly atmosphere.Working in Asian Paints is very big opportunity for me . Being a colour consultant is actually a challenging job for me.

Very productive , learned time management and group work

Very good work culture with good team leaders and territory sales officer . Very supportive . I learned to be punctual and how to work with and in a team. My working area is vast so I am free to uphold sites any where in my territory and outside of my territory as well. Working culture is very good . Managent of the company is very good. Asian paints company is very strict with the basics . I have to deal with the customers as well as the dealers. So I learned how to maintain customer requirement and satisfy them with their dream home and also how to develop business for the dealers . Learned a lot of practical work from the contractors on a practical Level.

Pros

Free to do business in anywhere

Cons

Good environment, fully travel job, sales only, high pressure, growth is not sureJob is very stressful one, as being offroll, it is very difficult to get into onroll, for onrolls they only consider MBA candidates...Employees who have shoved their a**** and worked for years, doesn't get any upraise or to be on onroll job

Pros

Ta

Cons

High pressure, not appreciation

Fast paced learning

Good place to groom yourself. Freedom to experiment. Growth mindset. Too much pressure to execute leads to frustration and breakdown. Recommended to gain experience.

Good tow Work at Asianpaints

I am happy to be a part of Asianpaints family.I am always be try to good in my job roll..There are some difficulty but we have to move ahead and overcome with it.

Asian paints

Good way to start a career as a Colour Consultant. I'll learn how to work with colour and use it to enhance styling projects and easy to sales the products

Working with Asian Paints is very adaptive and encouragiouse. Team Work is the sole of our and fast growing organisation.

Company always giving chance and promote quick learner. Their is not any bound to show your skills and express your thoughts other than your working department.

Pros

Free refreshment and lounch

Cons

Inter Department compitition due to companies work and efficiency appreciation.

Good to work Good learning Good establishing cintact with big builders and architect

Late promotionGoid ti workGrear enjoy working at asian paintsGood learningGood in establishing more contact with builders and architectGiid work culture

Pros

Late promotion Late working hours

Cons

Late promotion So tough in promotion

Worked as GAT, good experience

Nice to learn things as gat, but gat can't get job after training period. Good to learn about the operation and industry. Good as fresher if having desire in process plant.

Pros

Free lunch

Very nice company to start for a fresher in sales.Get a ground experience of sales.

Being an offroll employee in Asian Paints,The benefits were really good TA and DA were very good, Salary was not competitive but had a good base, Incentive were given as per contest every month.Company will onroll you if you performed well enough during the offroll period, but it takes more than 2 years of consistent hardwork to get onroll.

Go fo it

Awesome place, supportive seniors and an open workplace. Will learn many new things, and it is best place to work. 3 years and still learning and experiences new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASIAN Paints. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ASIAN Paints with