ASIAN Paints

ASIAN Paints Employee Reviews

Productive and reliable place to work for Asian Paints

I experienced a lot in this training sessions of sales intern in Asian Paints although there was some miscommunications but still its a good company as well they provide the best to their staff.

Pros

Free Petrol, Extra pay of Petrol

Cons

Time Hours Long but Effective for growth.

There is no bad

This is the best company . And job culture is very best and payment system is very good payment doesn't late . Off role person can meet onrole person From that Asian paints.

Excellent Organization

Its a dream organization with forward looking management. Its a dream to work for Asian Paints & will work again if given a chance now. Company driven by process & systems rather than ad-hoc management. A great learning ground for any professional.

What could be better happen to anyone

It's a journey to be remembered for your entire life, my 1st organization, they don't just let you learn their own business but also builds the ethics in you, that will stay with you forever, you can utilise the skills earned throughout your life, best in class manufacturing units, equality in diversity. It's a dream job I'm honoured that I had been a part of it. Long live Asian Paints Limited, APL always stay in a mind as a good memory to be cherished this life time.

Pros

Factory location - Free Lunch, Uniforms, Gifts on occasion, Employee engagement programs, lots of parties, lots of high class tools and techniques, not the last you will be working with brightest brains there, alumni of IIMs, IITs top B schools, and a grand family of APL

Cons

Growth a bit slow, Rest all okay, honestly if you have opportunity with APL better don't look for this section, it doesn't matter as other stuffs are way good

work palace culture is very good

working style is so good, working culture independents, bosses working is very good also with support, training timely product is very goodand all culture so good

good

Cons

full time

very good company

Company is very good. This company is take care of every employee and also provide maximum benefits to every employee. They are not deduct any single amount of employees.

If You are selected then must join

Excellent place to work with good management support. it's a place to work and grow based on the talent and the work you are putting on the Table. No discrimination of any kind.

Pros

Good benefits, Salary, Perk and Management Support to your initiatives.

Cons

No Cons

Production department in working

Asian Paints Ltd. Appan takes good care of the team member. As if there is any risk in any work, then it should protect itself first and do the work later. And the company provides all the facilities that every member needs. company in

Productive and fun work place

I am working as a DSR .Management are supportive good working environment,team work,good place for Start your carrier.job security is good no politics

Pros

Very good

Workload

Work more salary less , no proper management only work required & target completion at month end there is only tips given but no one is able to come at actually happening.

Pros

Free instruments

Cons

Online training instead of physical

Jobs at ASIAN Paints

See more jobs

great work atmosphere

i work this company for last 2 years . great work atmosphere and very supportive senior and team leaders and my colleagues they are very friendly when ever i face some issue and trouble they pull me to up that situtation.....

It's an excellent company to start a job

You give me an opportunity to work a company i thought i would like to wish to excellent skills to prove my self.The job was an excellent work to prove my self

Yes good place

Good working experience with all members.Company have a very relaxing environment.All the seniors are cooperative with all juniors.The canteen and all the criteria is well good.

Pros

Yes free lunches sometimes

Cons

Not every day some day.

Job Assurance

I was appointed as the Coustomer Associate at Wayanad, Kerala and after the training and also waiting for the deployment to office for one month they told me that the dealer shop has withdraw the contract with them and also I haven't got a single penny from them. I don't know if this will happen to you but beware of the managemnt.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Cheating

Very good company for career building

Nice company, Good productsEconomy productsNice benigits for dealers and carpentersNice work fieldGood teamworkCompany provides good beginning for our life

Productive and learning

It has been a great journey with Asian paints. It's a perfect learning school for fresher's. Working culture is very good in organization but due to low attrition carrier growth is slow in Asian paints ltd.

Freedom to Innovate and experiment

A lot of focus is given to innovations be it at any task, company always wants employees to find best easiest and most efficient ways to accomplish tasks.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Lean manpower structure

Good to Learn

Nice place to Learn and begin your career.But can be very stressful, struggle with corporate politics, slow paced growth.Outcome at any cost even

Pros

Brand Name, learning

Cons

No worklife balance

Incredible Experience

I had an amazing hierarchy which was supportive. Appropriate guidance and approach are the key to successful role, which was always provided by my seniors. Would love to join back anytime.

Great place to work at and start your career

Super exciting opportunity for career growth! A lot to learn with lots of work and responsibilities. sometimes direction seems vague because of the high turnover is a problem for a reason. But the team is extremely helpful and friendly and the overall culture is great!

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Learning Opportunities, Great amount of coordination with inter department. Competitive & Slow career Growth. Long working hours & no job satisfaction after some time.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Long working Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASIAN Paints. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare ASIAN Paints with

• ASIAN Paints
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?