Aspect Software

Aspect Software Employee Reviews

Good company but less exposure with high quality of work specially in Azure cloud or AWS. Bangalore people gets less exposure in their products, very less onsite
I have joined Aspect in 2019 and till now i have not faced any kind of situation that would make me regret on joining this org. Simply perfect for those who want to grow and believe learning is never ending process.
Super easy job. I just sit there and collect a paycheck. If you are thinking about being a contributing member of society don't look for it here - we do the bare minimum here. I am in customer care and it is a really easy strategy. When tickets come in and when customers complain, I just let them give up on frustration. I respond days later, and then I ask questions like, "can you try to replicate it", "can I get more log files" and then when they send me a response, I simply re-ask. Eventually they close the case.
Pros
Super Easy Role, Easy to get promoted to senior!
A very good work life balance. You get to learn only Aspect Proprietary software not industry standard. Mgmt sucks. Seniors are paid more than Juniors. You get to learn many but not in depth. Lot of Polictics. Company went like bankcrupt and then sold to another company. No directions. nobody cares for Aspect pillars of work. apprisal might happen might not. they hire when they like and fire when they dont like. people do help but lot of politics involved.
Competitive salary. Work life balance is good. Good support from the management. Work wise there is no much pressure. Experienced candidates can look for Long term career
I've been working here for the past 1.7 years and it has been a great journey so far with learning multiple things and engaging with varied environments of an IT infrastructure
The work that you do really teaches you everything from the technical knowledge to handling clients and stakeholders. You get exposed to the enterprise arena and learn new technology. The most enjoyable part of the work is that the people(peers) are very friendly and helpful and you have a healthy competition which is always a good sign. The hardest part of the work are when things dont go your way and you dont get the right support.
Pros
Great company and great technology
Cons
Management could improve on a couple of things. To start with, you can hire the right people for the role rather than placing people for your convenience
Good working environment with the management. love to be a part of the company for so many years. The hardest part in the company is all about working over time if the work load is more.
The best is yet to come for Aspect. All it need to do is to stay course. If you have the attitude to succeed, it has the ingredients to make you one. Patience is the key.
Pros
abundance of challenges that you can convert to opportunity.
Cons
stay away from regional polity
Work culture is amazing , i have spent 3 years here and feels like family to me. Free to use your innovation at work try and experiment new things to succeed.
Good place to work, less chances of growth since there are limitations of various work and less chances of showing your efficiency since direct approach to management is not possible for finance team.
A nice place to work and enjoy. Have diverse products to learn. You collaborate with multiple customers throughout the globe.
The products are really good and adds get great business value. Work environment is good, however the management in certain departments is not up to the mark. No talent recognition or career development happens here.
Pros
Good work environment, good product
Cons
Managment needs a change
Excellent Workplace where you get complete support from entire Aspect family. The most important part is we can learn many things from the company.
Company is having very good policy structure, Freedom of work, Good learning skills, Getting trained on many projects and working on macros
It was a great environment at the workplace with the entire team pitching in solving complex technical problems. The management encouraged and rewarded new ideas in process or product improvements. It was great fun to work and enjoy with the peers and seniors at the pantry or having a blast in the quarterly parties.
Pros
Great environment, team work, employee-centric organization
Cons
Only office in the country was at Bangalore away from my hometown
Typical day:In organisation when everyone was working suddenlly main server got down no able to work on their with their client i have resolved it. I learned lot of things in my office Managment is very good
Its a mix of pressure and work load, still once you learn about the product you can have fun in work.
Pros
skip level
Cons
No proper process followed