Aspect Software

Aspect Software Employee Reviews

Good company but less exposure with high quality of work specially in Azure cloud or AWS. Bangalore people gets less exposure in their products, very less onsite
Good company with great people being strangled by Vector acquisition, who seem to not have direction. People getting laid off time and time again while the smarter ones leave on own.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No direction from ceo level
This is absolutely one of the worst places to work. There is no respect for employees below the C-suite. There is genuine outrage from our customers and the company is completely ignoring it. Stay far far away from this toxic organization!
Cons
Workload, management, hours, employee integrity, business model
El trabajo es muy enfocado a resultados comerciales, cuota, en paralelo el desarrollo de nuevos negocios y el crecimiento del “pipeline” es medido en base al presupuesto, estas evaluaciones son semanales El trabajo en equipo es muy pobre, no hay sinergias entre los departamentos de operaciones, servicios y ventas; el bloqueo de iniciativas es agresivo.
Pros
Agenda abierta, trabajo desde casa, mediciones por objetivos, KPI’s bien definidos.
Cons
Limitaciones de crecimiento, bloqueo a desarrollo de carrera, inestabilidad financiera de la empresa.
I have joined Aspect in 2019 and till now i have not faced any kind of situation that would make me regret on joining this org. Simply perfect for those who want to grow and believe learning is never ending process.
Super easy job. I just sit there and collect a paycheck. If you are thinking about being a contributing member of society don't look for it here - we do the bare minimum here. I am in customer care and it is a really easy strategy. When tickets come in and when customers complain, I just let them give up on frustration. I respond days later, and then I ask questions like, "can you try to replicate it", "can I get more log files" and then when they send me a response, I simply re-ask. Eventually they close the case.
Pros
Super Easy Role, Easy to get promoted to senior!
The job was adequate and while I was with the company was treated fairly and proper. I was the only employee in my region and I worked remotely so corporate culture was hard to judge.
A very good work life balance. You get to learn only Aspect Proprietary software not industry standard. Mgmt sucks. Seniors are paid more than Juniors. You get to learn many but not in depth. Lot of Polictics. Company went like bankcrupt and then sold to another company. No directions. nobody cares for Aspect pillars of work. apprisal might happen might not. they hire when they like and fire when they dont like. people do help but lot of politics involved.
Spent +/- 5 years in Aspect. That says that i enjoy the company and the culture. It was fun given i cover a unique and very diverse region in Asia. We keep on travelling to meet customers and partners. Manager's support our every day tasks and routines. We manage to visit the HQ located in the US every year and that gives us experience and confidence when we get back to our home country/region. The most enjoyable part of my Aspect journey is to be included in the President's Club that spent a week of party in Cancun, Mexico all company expanse.
Competitive salary. Work life balance is good. Good support from the management. Work wise there is no much pressure. Experienced candidates can look for Long term career
Great Company to work for, great benefits were provide and management was always understanding to personal needs. The work was also valued and showed in compensation as well.
Challenging, exciting environment with good work life balance. I was there for over 28 years and held several positions. Management is concerned with employee morale and well being.
Wonderful colleagues to work with. Everyone works for the same goal, close quality sale opportunities. Management respects each persons value and skills that they bring to the job.
Being able to work both in a team and being self directed to work alone is important to success in any positions. A typical day is always different with interesting challenges.
It's good to work here. Nice environment, good management, great employees and salary wise good enough to support our family. Life, work balance. Great place to work.
The working atmosphere was great and never felt I couldn't call on management. Provided a lot of resource material. My manager was always available and quick to get me the support I needed.
Home office based promoting a range of customer contact centre related products to market for US based technology business. Business in transition and difficulty delivering on time services for a demanding customer base. Rewarding financially for those prepared to put the work in.
I really did enjoy working at Aspect. However, executive leadership did not execute a long term plan for company growth which lead to huge layoffs. Aspect had a great many very talented employees that have been laid off.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Poor executive leadership
I have worked for Aspect for over 20 years. I have seen the good and bad times. At the beginning it was a very progressive company who trained and promoted engineers. However engineers are now being replaced by phone support from APAC. The company is now under new management since Jan 2019.
Pros
Great people, good benefits
Cons
Work is moving over to India. limited work in UK.
Aspect have probably the greatest Workforce Management tool available, and used to have the greatest ACD's. Movements in strategy and over focus on quarterly objectives rather than listening and taking care of customer has led to the sad demise of one of the industries innovators.
Una plataforma de crecimiento y de estabilidad laboral en la que puedes crecer y ser valorado
  1. Employee Reviews