associated Road Carriers Limited

associated Road Carriers Limited Employee Reviews

India21 reviews

workworkingcompanymanagementemployeegreatjobhour

New comers not fit for this job.B'coz they will not work here as there are still old s/w only

This company not suitable for recently education finished people as they cant serve best platform in this company..This is very old company still they are working with 2000 year's s/w skills only. They can't able to upgrade themself.Bloody politics also run here..New people can't adjust them-self here. My opinion is: just don't go into this company side. tHINK BIG.. DREAM BIG..GET THEM AS YOUR POTENTIALITY... Saying once again.. don't go for this company or identical firms like this...

Pros

Don't take non-veg even if u like it...

Cons

you can waste the time..you can face bad things and worst attitude persons

Good work atmosphere

Excellent Work atmosphere and collaborative employees and doing thier duties and work fishing easily and quickly .Comfortable office working hours

associated Road Carriers Limited insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good

Through is is one man show at ARC but it has greater working culture. Will get 100% job security through gradual growth. If some one want to retire then this is best co to join

Fun and stressful work

We have to do routine work daily, there is no scope to learners for doing newly and management was good, maximum staff are illetarate due to this I have faced lot of problems to explain them.

Pros

There is no Pros arranged

Cons

We have to work exactly eight and half hours daily

Talk about

Association road careers Ltd. Increase the relevance of your overall experience, including the level of customer service you received. A good review.

Employ oriented company

Good atmosphere, good working culture, supportive and securtised company. Great company. Treats us like an family members, timely recognisation, this company respects his employees in a good manner.

Superb

Management gives sufficient time to new employees to understand the work culture and assimilate to the system although there is no proper induction system and Hand Holding.

Good experience

Good experience with company, management is not good, work culture is not good, salary timely deposits in bank, holiday is not timely, overall is okay

Associated road carriers limited is better for start our job life...

According to me associated road carriers limited is good for job line, i can say, we can learned here everything likes marketing, accounting, Official work and we can improve our self. Associated road carriers Limited management is good, and there's every phisalty provide by ARC limited. In arc we can earn a handsome salary. And here is no given any pressurely targe. So i think this is better for learn and earn stape...........

Okay not so good for females

This company is only good for male not females... Because most properly it is field work.,. checking godown daily... Every week need to visit places for checking godown.

Pros

Cons

On time

Transportation type but not good for girls .

It was good company bt as I'm a girl I can't recolate visiting places o check godown... If material was in good condition or not and ..v need sit in one place n collect n clear payments.

Pros

Nil

Cons

9 hours

Every good atmosphere and future oriented

Love to work there There working space quite friendly and people of there are also supportive seniors are also work oriented and boosting all the time and helping the new comer

My review

One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There really was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth.

Good Platform

ARC company is good office to work with good environmental area. This is my first platform to success to my carrier. i worked with ARC as an accounting executive. My roles and responsibilities in ARC to maintain the employees salary details.

Pros

Good Timings

Typical Marwadi Company

Daily routine job Learned multitasking Workplace culture was mixture of all Hardest part of the job was during strike period The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was sent on Official tour

Pros

Nothing special

Cons

Long hours of work

Fun workplace

I have learned how can we work in pressure. i was comfortable with my co-workers & they were in helping nature.if we do work by smartly we cannot feel workload. all the colleagues along with manager appreciate the work.At working place some time we make fun with each other to reduce the pressure or workload.

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

08 Hours

A very mature organisation

High scope of learning. Given high importance to employees. Very stable policies. Highly organised. Very systematic. Professional in approach. All India presence.

Friendly environment at work. Get to learn work. Good management. Great Co- ordination at Handling things. Great support from co-workers.

Best workshop

Working with ARC is like working with well trained and experienced co-workers. Having service of 27 years in this industry ARC has still provided me enough knowledge of present job.

Pros

Cons

not really

Place to learn and experience new things

Once an irrated customer has visited our office for the delivery of his material which was delayed for 3days from the date of delivery.I have convinced him by explaining the possibilities for delaying the dispatch of his consignment in conventional transport from one location to another.I have learned that we can convince any kind of customer by making him to understand the reason for the occurrence.Management appreciated me for controlling and satisfying that customer.My co-worker helped in contacting the concern branches for knowing the details of the consignment. All are very supportive and encouraging.Coming back on monday.Each and every customer complaint and customer appreciations

Healthy working atmosphere

Good Logistic company with great values and strong custiomer feedback

Pros

cool workplace

Cons

long working hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at associated Road Carriers Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare associated Road Carriers Limited with