associated Road Carriers Limited
associated Road Carriers Limited Employee Review

My review

August 8, 2017
One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There really was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth.
May 1, 2021
Sr. Executive Audit (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Through is is one man show at ARC but it has greater working culture. Will get 100% job security through gradual growth. If some one want to retire then this is best co to join
April 3, 2021
CRM Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
We have to do routine work daily, there is no scope to learners for doing newly and management was good, maximum staff are illetarate due to this I have faced lot of problems to explain them.
Pros
There is no Pros arranged
Cons
We have to work exactly eight and half hours daily
September 21, 2020
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Association road careers Ltd. Increase the relevance of your overall experience, including the level of customer service you received. A good review.