associated Road Carriers Limited

associated Road Carriers Limited Management reviews

We have to do routine work daily, there is no scope to learners for doing newly and management was good, maximum staff are illetarate due to this I have faced lot of problems to explain them.
Pros
There is no Pros arranged
Cons
We have to work exactly eight and half hours daily
Management gives sufficient time to new employees to understand the work culture and assimilate to the system although there is no proper induction system and Hand Holding.
Good experience with company, management is not good, work culture is not good, salary timely deposits in bank, holiday is not timely, overall is okay
According to me associated road carriers limited is good for job line, i can say, we can learned here everything likes marketing, accounting, Official work and we can improve our self. Associated road carriers Limited management is good, and there's every phisalty provide by ARC limited. In arc we can earn a handsome salary. And here is no given any pressurely targe. So i think this is better for learn and earn stape...........
ARC company is good office to work with good environmental area. This is my first platform to success to my carrier. i worked with ARC as an accounting executive. My roles and responsibilities in ARC to maintain the employees salary details.
Pros
Good Timings
High scope of learning. Given high importance to employees. Very stable policies. Highly organised. Very systematic. Professional in approach. All India presence.
Friendly environment at work. Get to learn work. Good management. Great Co- ordination at Handling things. Great support from co-workers.
Once an irrated customer has visited our office for the delivery of his material which was delayed for 3days from the date of delivery.I have convinced him by explaining the possibilities for delaying the dispatch of his consignment in conventional transport from one location to another.I have learned that we can convince any kind of customer by making him to understand the reason for the occurrence.Management appreciated me for controlling and satisfying that customer.My co-worker helped in contacting the concern branches for knowing the details of the consignment. All are very supportive and encouraging.Coming back on monday.Each and every customer complaint and customer appreciations
Cons