Aster DM Healthcare Inc.

Aster DM Healthcare Inc. Employee Reviews

Work experience at EMERGENCY as aSenior Nurse.

Hello aster Cmi ! I am Er Nurse, there is no respect, no equality, no concern about employee and employee safety, no proper job facility compare to other corporate hospitals.the most important thing is domination has been observed in Many of the department with support of seniors. .but work environment is good, infrastructure was really good, and happy with the Doctors and colleagues.

Pros

No free lunch was provided, single Tea was provided in the mid night

Cons

Working hours are 7 and half hour in the day, night hours are 12 and half hour as usually.

Disaster appraisal

The colleagues and works as a finance professional is comfortable and helps to grow. But when it comes to salary increment or overtime pay it never exists in aster calicut. The overall appraisal process is a mess. Starting at a low package will remain you there the same even after how many years you have done your best. And the management is like from bangalore dubai and calicut and you will get 3 kinds of directions and you will have to work as a minion since it is so when it comes to appraisal your actual hardwork never paid off.. and increment us like below 1000 figures and even bonus were paying on monthly basis. Never ever recommend to work at aster.

Good place to work with

A perfect place to learn and grow in your field. You will get lot of opportunity to learn and explore many things at Aster. The best part is the kind of support you get from the India Management Office team and GCC HQ team

work experience was good , lovely HR

work experience was good , new things to learn . lovely HR always helpful to docs salaries on timeflexible timingsexcellent colleagues lots of memories

Execllent

Very much friendly work environment.. management is very good.. employees r very friendly..Very much helping hand.. HR team is very quick. Very fast work aslo..

best place to work

i dam recommend you that if you would get a job blindly you can join everyone works togeather environment is good where you can learn lot of things ...

Overall, my work experience at Aster MIMS kottakkal was positive. I was very happy with the amount of things that I have learned and experienced in the 2yrs of being a staff nurse with the company. 😍

Pros

A great place to work, deliver and learn, .open culture

Cons

The environment is extremely intense, keeping up and not burning out requires quite some stamina personal self-awareness

productive workplace

management is not clear about the organisational goals clean work place leadership is not very proactive work place demands were not fulfilled false promises

Pros

well equipped

Cons

stressful work environment

productive and fun workplace

good exposure and a perfect place to learn about nutrition and exposure to different kind of clients. encouraging an motivating staff. well built infrastructure.

Outcome oriented

Sanghamitra Hospital is NABH Accreditated & ISO 9001:2008 certified 150 bedded Multi & Super specialty hospital associated with all super specialty services like Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Pulmonology, Critical Care Intensive Care Units and Laminar air flow O.T Complex. Management is very supportive and employees are skilled at their roles.

It was good exprence

I had a good experence In my job and that's was my first job I learnt many things in my job the environment was also good the job was provided me a good knowledge

good

very good hospital , good facility and caring and management It's a very good hospital with very good and experienced doctor . Their way of checking a patient is unique and calm.

productive and good environment to learn new cases

variety of cases. good place to learn but as a resident long duty hours good work place culture, highly learnt professors. not a great hospital administration.

Fun and Enjoyable

Saturday will be stressful as patient walkin is more and overall i learnt time management and process of medical field. Workplace was good but communication between staffs need to be imrpoved. Hardest part was to handle patients on saturdays.

Normal work place

Was working in International patient services and have to deal with a various issues that come across, with patients. One of the main issues were the timely scheduling of the consultation with doctors.

Biggest corporate hospital in Guntur. NABH Accreditation

This hospital good for cashless treatment like which one have medical insurances & reimbersment. Hear some communication missing between consultents , management, department heads and employees.

Excellent workplace

Aster CMI hospital, one of the top hospitals in Bangalore , with serene ambience, spacious interiors, advanced medical facilities, and best doctors, has always strived to achieve the best clinical outcomes.

Stressful

Work is very stressful , long and extended working hours , and less salary , no good increment as well. Sunday is also a working day..................

Very Good place to work. Doctors, Manager and Staff are very supportive, we work as a team. We are given opportunity to learn new things. Patient satisfaction provided.

fun

It is a Corporate Hospital with a friendly environment to work. All the facilities are available for the employees to make employee-friendly and reach the satisfaction level

Collaboration should be practiced

It's more competitive than cooperative. So I suggest management should look into this. Staff must be trained on regular intervals. That will bring the desired change in the attitudes of the associates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aster DM Healthcare Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aster DM Healthcare Inc.