Atidan Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Atidan Technologies Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India87 reviews

offerseniorsupportiveprojectbalanceopportunityculturegrow

Good and pleasant work culture

I work here as a management trainee. Through my experience, it is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. The people working around are very generous and are of helping nature. My seniors always assisted me when I needed them. I loved working here, only because of its good and pleasant working culture.

Good work is valued and recognized

Your good work being valued and recognized is so satisfying. Experienced it over here. They have given me the mentorship job as well. It is a step towards moving up the ladder. I take it that way. On the whole, happy with the position and the responsibilities.

Worth mentioning

-Nice onboarding process-Fair hikes-Caring team leads and managers-Pressure free work environment majority of the times-Interesting projects-Deep rooted values and work ethics

Good work exposure

Great work-life balance and the people are all very motivated and down to earth. The employees have been great to work with, and the compensation is very competitive. The healthy working environment that ensures the wellbeing of their employees.

Limitless learning for employees!

Through variety of work, company provides knowledge and practice to the employees. The learning here is limitless. The employees can learn a lot if he has interest. The leaders provide timely guidance when needed. I am everyday learning new things and I am satisfied to work here.

Challenging working opportunities

My manager is really well-mannered, polite and down-to-earth. Also, I must say, my manager is well skilled at the managing part. Such a behavior of my manager helps to keep the entire work environment of our department stress free and cool. That’s the reason I love to work here.

The company offers flexi-time

I find remote work better than normal office days. There are no office distractions and I can do my work peacefully and faster. The independence and flexibility are some more benefits of remote working which I get in this company. Highly recommended to all.

Great learning experience

There are many opportunities to grow fast. The work environment is competitive and provides a good platform to learn new skills. There is open culture, down to earth leadership and approachable management.

Unlimited opportunity for learning

There are many technologies and projects where we get to work and therefore there is unlimited opportunity to learn and grow. It is only up to us how much we want to learn. Not only through work but employees can learn from other employees as well. In my case, I am still learning everyday something or other.

Remotely working during pandemic

During these pandemic times, we all were allowed to WFH to keep us away from getting in contact with the corona virus out there. Honestly, my WFH experience was truly amazing. We learned many things working remotely. Especially, team coordination, it was a challenge, but after some days, we were very well used to it.

Growth AND learning opportunities are countless

Growth is not limited – just depend on one’s own learning initiative. I find it quite interesting n am always eager to move ahead by learning new things…if you r like me who loves to learn new things, then this workplace is for you..

Get a hands-on on new technologies

- A work friendly environment having positive energy.- Develop your knowledge and skills with a chance to work on the latest technologies.- This company brings along an open door & transparent culture for its employees.- Overall a great experience for me to work with this company.

Offers good growth opportunities

It is a company that offers lots of wonderful career growth opportunities. You get to learn and grow. I have personally experienced this working here. If to talk of the work culture, it is truly calm and pleasant. The team in which I work in are young and energetic, so everyday there is something new that we learn with our internal team coordination.

Decent Leave policies

Leave policies are one of the most important aspects for any employee. Luckily, this company offers decent no. of leaves for its employees. Employees can have them after giving out their leave reason to the concern department and have it. Leave process is simple and HR personnel are quite assistive to all while guiding us through this process.

Good and pleasant work culture

The company allowed me to work on the new advancing techs. It also helped me to come up with my true potential by getting me involved in many challenging projects. The company also had provided WFH essentials like laptops and internet modems for the employees, understanding their inadequacy of having these resources.

Company offering excellent learning

The company offered flexible work timings, freedom to work according to one's space, a range of policy offerings, time flexibility, unlimited beverages anytime, a library facility for habitual readers, and many more. Such a list of offerings are the only reason that kept me working for this company to date.

All policies are in employees favor

- Policies over here are employee oriented.- Great learning curve- The policies are open and transparent.- Good work culture, hikes, and a friendly environment.

A growing organization

- Talented and effective management- Policies over here are employee oriented.- Friendly and healthy environment- Opportunities to grow- Good salary- I could balance both my professional and personal life more effectively.

Timely support and guidance during pandemic

During covid times, we received proper support and guidance from our management. This made our WFH much easier. At first, we had to go through some difficulties. but with time and their constant support and guidance everything was resolved later. Also offers medical support for employees and their families.

A suitable company for career ambitious people

I took it in my stride to improve skills like communication, working alone without any immediate assistance, concentration, handling things independently etc. I think that I have made significant improvement in these areas now. Of course there is scope for more improvement.

Great workplace and environment to work

The company provides a great platform to the employees, and it offers training sessions that build the overall personality of the employees. One of the fast organizations and helpful for career growth. A healthy working environment that ensures the wellbeing of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atidan Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atidan Technologies Pvt. Ltd with