Atkins

Atkins Employee Reviews

India95 reviews

It was fun to work with enthusiastic people.

It was a good place to work, but it will get monotonous, where the growth curve will become stagnant. You will be doing the same work even after five years.

Good

It is a good organization with professional ethics. There is a job security and it is a centre for technical excellence . Individual can excel in his professional career

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Nil

Very productive, pressure projects, educative and Good work culture

I have worked as an electrical design engineer with Atkins. The work culture is really good and they encourage employees to learn and grow while the company grows.Fina and entertainment is a part of Atkins Environment. We also have yearly performance awards and we were treated as celebrities when nominated. Work Policies and diplomatic culture of every company varies so, at Atkins you need the be aware of your senior requirements and companys daily work culture and activities and upcoming events and projects.collegues will help but self knowledge is a must to deal the challenges independently. Overall a good work culture, freedom of expression.

Pros

Free lunches, Outings and parties

Cons

Long and extra work hours, presure on projects

Good

Over all WS Atkins experience is good. I suggest that good to work in WS Atkins job location, team Lead, managers and staff in all point if view very nice and excellent

Nice

Good working environment, location of the office is too good but they are taking employees for contract only, They are providing Lunch for morning shift and general shift employees and CAB for morning and night shift employees.

No Growth

Immense politics and you there is no values of skills No future scope of growth is on basis of skills No comments- There should be a competition at least a fair one. No scope of learning The HR and management are the pillars of politics No Leave provided as per requirement No particular rules followed. Rules written and implemented are different as per the power a person holds

Good

Good management, project all it's good, everyone encourage support. Salary all so good. Software also so good. Best company current situation now....

Relaxed but bit of micro monitoring

No Level of progression. Married to same job for next 10 years min. Pay cut if any crisis occur. Not prepared for future. Team is good, Biased female managers. All are sailing to same boat at same level. Average salary hikes. Relaxed culture, but some time favoritism is visible in female employees. No Skip level with HR or current Org. Write a query to HR, and they will redirect it to below team and never get resolved. HR team has attitude on nose (As they are so called HR), so not to mess or take any issues to them. Don't know where they are busy entire year. May be making some new policies for employee benefits, but never introduced or implemented.

Atkins is good place for all stage junior to senior level , mainly they do UK projects , we will get an opportunity to involve in many aspects of design

Productive and challenging

Productive, decent management, good work culture, not impressive salary structures as there is a reason about budget constrains every year. Flexibility in work. Motivating line manager, gives room to new and additional tasks and not a monotonous job.

Good Company for experienced candidates

HR should be more professional in talking If a job posted, work should at least 90% similar to the JD but that not the case here Internal Job change is not possible

Overall Nice experience

It is necessary nice to work. In many ways company expenditure is not necessary. No Control and prevention of expenses when facing cries related to project.

Excellent Place to build your career

A Typical day of work is competitive and i have learned about professional registration and achieved IEng, Also encourages to be a member of Institute of railway Signal engineers and working towards Telecoms Design engineer license. I was provided with an secondment to work on more complex projects in Birmingham.

Good working environment and management.

Company having multi divisions in India, project management and construction management is one of them where I am working as Sr. Manager Health, Safety & Environment from last 1 year and 7 months. I found excellent working culture and payroll system along with personal befits.

MNC only productivity work culture

Average I have all must 13 year my work always enjoying very good subordinate always helps to me motivation what I have learned for my day to day work

Not good experience as a fresher

The company really lacked graduate development program or leadership programs, company should start investing money in these programs. Also the salary is not up to the par compared to competitors.

Female Employee security and benefits at its best.

I joined here as a fresher,this company helped me grow both professionally and personally. Good working environment. deadlines makes a bit pressurized time Award functions,team outing are the most enjoyable part

Pool of Niche Skill Set

Atkins offers a employee time to their customers and they are good at it. It needs improvement on the governance model of internal shared service center resources. Many things have to be improved, so that ATKINS business can get more benefits from internal services.

productive and fun work place

Preparation and modification of General Arrangement drawings, As built drawings, 3D RC detailing with BBS and 3D structural drawings Proficiency in Auto CAD, MicroStation, Revit, Cads RC

Good Company to settle if you enter with a good salary

Good Company to settle down if you get a good project and package. .. HR doesn't care much about filling the replacement in case someone leaves from team. Unlimited wfh. No Micromanagement. Free Food and Insurance. Life Insurance is 3 times of your CTC. No Much Politics .. Talent is recognized.

Prestigious and Productive

Work-life balance is good due to the excellent management salary and benefits of the organization is good, You will be proud to work in such prestigious projects they have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atkins with

• Atkins
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?