Atlas Copco

India160 reviews

Found 160 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,325 reviews
atlascompressorculturedecisiondevelopmentfreelearninglunch

Im just a fresher

Just amazing working culture and tradition of excellence in teaching and learning more about the components and systems incorporated to view the full technical and analytical information.

nice work

Good job. good management with work. and co-operative people. interesting job work... salary, work, and company MNC company, my interview done very easy ,

Atlas Copco insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Technician

All type of air compressor operators and maintanence And good to learn how to operate all the compressor machineTo operate compressor and dryer and booster

Cons

Good place for a fresh grad

Pros--Good pay-Friendly culture-Onsite opportunities-Good foodCons-- Work life balance can be tricky based on the team- Some managers tend to be BOSSES

Pros

-Good pay

Cons

Work life balance

Productive and training given

Actually I was working as a third-party pay roll basis. That's why I have very less salary scale. But on Atlas copco payment is very good and it makes life balance.

Stressfull environment but Salary is good.

Company is good with excellent brand image. However work pressure is too high and high stress is almost every day companion. No work life balance. Choose wisely.

Pros

Company car & mobile phone

Cons

long hours, High Stress, too much internal competition

Overall it's an good organisation to work.

Good organisation to work and make decisions on business independently which surely resultant for company profitability. Regional office management is not so effective in working, whereas at HO level management is very work centric and supportive too.

Pros

Balance in personal and work life is bit difficult due to less work force at that time.

Cons

Wide area for learning and grow your skills.

Great Experience

It is a great place for mechanical and electronic engineering graduates for professional growth. Great Sales & Service activities, customer satisfaction.

Good

Its a MNC headquartered at Sweden. You will be charged up to go to work each day with the culture our seniors has built along. You get enough opportunities to showcase the talent for doing productive things.

Good Place to Work

Sales Process, Relationship Management, Industries Deep Insight, Customer focus approach, Travel & Time management, Customer's visit, Increased NPS score,

High pressure

Pressure is high but complete freedom in decision making. Target delivery is non-negotiable. Perfect working place for a woman. Zero tolerance policy towards any unethical activity.

Good work culture

Good work culture and you can take your decisions with out any hesitation. Management people's are very helpful and give space to discuss about new ideas.

Great Place to Begin Career

I worked here as a management trainee. It was my first job right out of college and I learned so much during the two years I was here. I am thankful for all my mentors and managers for their support.

awesome and bestest place to work

i would love to continue there itself if my contract was extended...!! awesome place to work helpful colleagues and management , no other company provide employee satisfaction to such an extent.

Good Company.

Good culture of company . management team is good .staff is also good.everyone is so coperative . Your work is appreciated by management .working environment is fun and relaxed.

Productive and fun place to be at

I feel fortunate to work for a biggest MNC in the world. they have one of the great working environment with flexible working hours for their employees.

Excellent

Better organisation to work. Feel proud to work with. Family is taken care first. Ethical values are prioritize. Work life balance is there. Company has a process and system for anything.

Learning experience

Got great opportunity to work with this multinational group. It was learning experience by various means, i could say for life time experience. Enjoyed with exposure but faced bit discrimination in terms of my performance assessment and employee benefits are concerned.

Pros

Great exposure and freedom

Cons

Discriminative approach

It is best place to work because of life and work balance.

Atlas Copco is only result driven oraganization in India.Best of is that they take care of onroll employees aswell contractual. Safety is priority before work.

Pros

Free lunch, salary, Sport activity, social involvement.

Cons

Amazing technology.....I already worked with atlascopco

Amazing technology.....I already worked with atlascopco. Very good sector to improve technical knowledge and skills, it's pannel controling system is a different types of technology....

ATLAS copco is the company where we can grow our skills in one way.. product development company is where u can learn lots of new things also face problem but finally with team we can managyand show our best ability...

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch..

Cons

Far from my house so hectic to travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Copco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atlas Copco with