Atos

Atos

Atos Employee Review

Typical IT company

I was interviewed for software engineering role but at the end given a profile of a support role .I feels a committed career suicide after joining ATOS.The words like Trust and hosnesty are just wall paintings, in reality it is doormat.Manager are there just to extract the work out of you.No career development.Join only if this is the last option.Strict NO for freshers.

Pros

Cons

No recognition, Ancient Management

Same roleSame location

productive

A typical day of a work starts with a scheduled call with lead where he discusses what to be done by the EOD.Learnt how to be focused and being punctual and precise in terms of producing quality results.Management was good and work culture is friendly.Hardest part of the job is the late night calls and extended weekend support.Enjoyed learning many methods of testing and improving the quality assurance as per business requirement.

Pros

onsite oppurtunites

Cons

Long Hours and extended weekend support
Same roleSame location

Great place for learning and growing as individual.

I have joined Atos as a first company, and i learnt so many thing experienced how corporate world works. Its a great place to work and it has great work culture. Relaxed but it doesn't pay good salary.
Same location

excellent to be in Atos!!

Very good management and lots of learning opportunities.Good work life balance.Exposure to new technologies.One can attend sessions and Trainings to Enhance the skill set.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with

• Atos
  • Typical IT company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?