ATOS

• Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good company for begginers & again as it is IT company purely depends on project you get

As per my experience. Its a great company for beginners. I started my career as sap consultant & project i got was support project where got lot of learning with good work life balance. Organization is good for women too as you can manage home & office. But pay is less than market standards.

Pros

Good work Life balance

Cons

Salary is below market standards

Typical IT company

I was interviewed for software engineering role but at the end given a profile of a support role .I feels a committed career suicide after joining ATOS.The words like Trust and hosnesty are just wall paintings, in reality it is doormat.Manager are there just to extract the work out of you.No career development.Join only if this is the last option.Strict NO for freshers.

Pros

Cons

No recognition, Ancient Management

Excellent place to learn more for beginners

I have started my SAP career in ATOS and it was good start and I learn step by step in the support and rolled out, implementation project within ATOS.

Pros

Job security, Balanced work life culture, Manager are very much friendly and interactive.

Cons

Salary.

Great place to learn.

Atos presents you with an opportunity to traverse across different domains. Hence, you can enrich yourself with knowledge and practice.Only if they provide competitive benefits as they used to do till 2013-14, they will again be the 1st choice of all IT experts.

Normal for fresher

As a fresher I request you to join a small-scale industry.Don't join MNC as it doesn't work according to your work choice.So, my opinion is go for small scale industry.

Pros

Short breaks, healthcare

Cons

Nice Company to work with.

Nice colleague managers n teams. They will.help you in your bad times and in return they will.never tell you that they helped you.Leaves donation is there.Over all a nice company

Pros

Managers are friendly except a few

Cons

Work from home is not there

Good Company to work with

I have worked at ATOS for almost Three Years it was amazing working at ATOS. Managers and Team Leads were supportive. Overall Good Experience. If you work hard and do your work properly you definitely get appreciation from Upper Management.

Pros

Job Security, Office Culture

Cons

Sometimes you have to work on weekends without any pay

For those salary is not a constraints

For those salary is not a constraints particular caste people manages the whole company....free food is the only advantage no salary growth no promotion

Pros

Free food

Only Productive

Work place was too pressureful. No upper management is helpful to manage the official part and client counter part and also some points are also not good about the empolyee salary deducation and no smart salary hike at automation part.

Its a good place to start. Work culture is decent.

Its a good place to start your career. Very welcoming culture, except that general HR don't help you much. Unless you get tagged to any project you might not even get own workplace or PC.It a good company for work-life balance. Work is quite structured.Syntel-Atos campus is impressive.

Pros

Managers are supportive.

Cons

You are nothing without project in hand.

My first company - Atos

I learnt everything from this company, professional grooming, presentation, communication, work related stuffs, technical management, everything. Talking about pros then, I would highlight about the following:Work culture, flexible hours, parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, every office facilities are given, cafeteria, pantry, gym, recreation rooms, dance zumba room, indoor outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months. What to say more. I worked almost for 4 years here. Best company in my life....🥰

Pros

Work culture, flexible hours, annual parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, office facilities, outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months.

Cons

Salary or hike

productive

A typical day of a work starts with a scheduled call with lead where he discusses what to be done by the EOD.Learnt how to be focused and being punctual and precise in terms of producing quality results.Management was good and work culture is friendly.Hardest part of the job is the late night calls and extended weekend support.Enjoyed learning many methods of testing and improving the quality assurance as per business requirement.

Pros

onsite oppurtunites

Cons

Long Hours and extended weekend support

BAD -Worst company to work with

Too much micromanagement, unsupportive senior team, no respect for talent, redundant work - no learning, inexperienced supervisors, young minds not given opportunity to suggest or take initiatives.

Company

It was nice working experience, Company have good policies and implementation. well structured and organized Organization. Little Politics but over all looks good

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance. Very good payscale.

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance.Good payscale.Employee friendly company.Stress free work.Positive environment to work.Calm, Peaceful environment.

Pros

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance. Very good payscale.

Cons

Flexible for Women's. Very nice management. No night shifts for girls.

I could not say some experience with Atos in words. Such a good and excellent company I had worked with. No night shifts for girls. I have worked in Support Project Nokia, i enjoyed my work and the management appreciate and make us work with enthusiasm.

Good place

Good place,good salary weekly off comfortable work.team leaders also friendly.good environment.cab facility and provided food.lots of fun always good .

Pros

Cons

Only 8hours

Sync yourself with Atos Culture

Atos is a good company to work with. Need to sync with Atos culture more to get the things done with ease. The management challenges are routine and adaptable.

I have been working at Atos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros 1. Employee Friendly Company Guidelines 2. Growth Opportunities accross the Verticals 3. Global Opportunities. Cons A little bit of slow pace in certain areas of decision making. Yearly hikes are very less or limited to a set of Individuals/ groups.

Worst Place for freshers , Go company for some experience people only

ATOS is not for freshers , I saw and I could see many people wasting their career in ATOS. They are wasting their important phase of first 1-5 years in company where Employees don't have any values . They hired development people and put them in Service area where their skills don't have value. Pay scale is very low. only 1.8 for non metro cities and do not give increment after transferring to Metro city. Worst part ever is Internal resource movements , they move any resource to any position without increment. I will not recommend anyone to go with this company.

Pros

Cons

Low pay scale, No increment, paid transport facility, No team outing, No programs of stress free, No Bonus at all, Worst environment as compared to other IT Companies

Workplace

Excellent working environment. Salary is on time. 5 days working.Work life balance.Appraisal process is good.Pan India location.Good reporting manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ATOS with