Atos

India43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,858 reviews
fresherhikeprojectindiatechnologyincrementsalarytiming

Productive and Fun workplace

Working at Atos is great. Learning & development modules are easily available- many working opportunities- fair management- average payscale- internal movement opportunities

Pros

Work from home options

Cons

Average payscale

Slow paced but job security is a major pro

Working here was fun, HR management is not that fast. When it comes to work culture, it is one of the best. Managers won't ask you the reason for taking leaves and approve it without any hierarchical process. Technology wise it can be a little better. If you are joining as a fresher, the company pays you more than the industrial standards after 1 year completion but if you are an experienced resource and a tech freak, you have to have a good project otherwise life here can be tough as you would be doing the repeated stuff.

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Nice place but not the best place to work

Indian project sucks. Try for the global projects because work culture and other things are very streamlined. Better pay for global projects and opportunities will be more.

Pros

No great things to mention

Fun workplace

Fun workplace good to work here.Nice seniors to help you in projectGood teammmates.Good cultureGood place to workNice infrastructureLoved to work here

I have been working at Atos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros 1. Employee Friendly Company Guidelines 2. Growth Opportunities accross the Verticals 3. Global Opportunities. Cons A little bit of slow pace in certain areas of decision making. Yearly hikes are very less or limited to a set of Individuals/ groups.

ATOS is good company to work and learn. Management is also good. HR division is co-operative. The most important is Job security. Set of training's are available those are free.

Productive and more cost achievement

Good managers and client to work....... Good culture................ flexible time to work.......................... more salary benefit and variable pay as per performance...........

Good Learning experience

Great company to work & learning experience. ATOS is great work place for young and enthusiastic people. Helps grow us and the organization along with us our growth. I'm very much glad to be part of ATOS.

Productive and Challenging

Good Company with some challenging work and has a collaborative management team with that we can achieve and gain more knowledge in the domain and as well as in technical field also.

Chanllaging task and good learining

Here we learn good learning in new technology. Very good team management. Employee oriented organization. Always team happy when we give things in our project

Good

Good. Able to manage work life balance. management is good. I would recommend atos to others. I have gained telecom domain knowledge (OSS and BSS domain)

Good place to start your career.

I had a good working environment. Boss was good. Few teams had dictators as their bosses. Flexibility in relocating within the company is minimal. Not much stress in job.

Poor Work place and Stringent cultured people in Management

Worst Cultured Team Leads and Managers and HR's Will not be favor of Employee, always Managers and Management decides the Appraisal percentages and Voluntary Bonus is based on the Rating which is given by the managers.

Productive and little laid back

Atos is a good company to work with. Gives a good exposure to global IT industry. Management is ok and also the HR. Working with projects is a good. The appraisal system is not good as management rate you work according to their views.

Pros

Global IT industry

Cons

no appraisal system

Large MNC with everything basic

It totally depend in the project you are tagged into. 30 days WFH policy and variable pay which mostly come 100% Big campus Paid shuttle service Nothing else

Good place to work and learn

Atos has good projects, you get to learn and upskill yourself. It has good compensation and allowances options and flexible with timings. Overall a good place to work.

A slightly weird place to work

Management has very diverse opinions from teams, especially in development related projects. They enforce training on Agile methodology and Scrum, but in reality do not practice it at all. If operations related projects, beware! Mistakes made by your team members will affect your salary and performance for no reasons.

Pros

Shift timings, female drop for after dark hours

Cons

Bad management

Good work life balance

Very good company focusing more on research, product innovation and customer focused by creating value in the projects. Managers need to learn and understand more technical things.

Pros

Shift allowance, transportation

Cons

Managers

Amazing experience with good work life balance in ATOS

Pros Friendly environment. Good Learning Opportunities Good Technical Projects Cons Salaries not up to the market rates. Management is not good.

So much to Learn

The project i have been working involves complex integrations across various Applications which has a lot to learn. A typical day at Atos lasts for atleast 11 hours as the project i have been working is so Challenging with Stringent Timelines.

Pros

Work From Home

Cons

Long Days at work

Nice Job Work

Nice Job Work, I love my work work environment is good. only the thing is I want to relocate to South. management is good. friendly nature :) Nice Job Work, I love my work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with