Atos

Associate Engineer30 reviews
India30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,857 reviews

productive

A typical day of a work starts with a scheduled call with lead where he discusses what to be done by the EOD.Learnt how to be focused and being punctual and precise in terms of producing quality results.Management was good and work culture is friendly.Hardest part of the job is the late night calls and extended weekend support.Enjoyed learning many methods of testing and improving the quality assurance as per business requirement.

Pros

onsite oppurtunites

Cons

Long Hours and extended weekend support

Typical IT company

I was interviewed for software engineering role but at the end given a profile of a support role .I feels a committed career suicide after joining ATOS.The words like Trust and hosnesty are just wall paintings, in reality it is doormat.Manager are there just to extract the work out of you.No career development.Join only if this is the last option.Strict NO for freshers.

Pros

Cons

No recognition, Ancient Management

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great place for learning and growing as individual.

I have joined Atos as a first company, and i learnt so many thing experienced how corporate world works. Its a great place to work and it has great work culture. Relaxed but it doesn't pay good salary.

Good working Environment

Good Learning place to get more knowledge on security related work. Completed 1 year of work in ATOS and gained more knowledge on Security related work.

Good place to work with mnc huge environment

It is MNC company Huge number of customer I have currently handling more then 10 customers account in day to day activities I am working in cloud tower

Nice environment

It is company which had given me a path to learn and knowledge about technologies and production things in market. friendly environment Rewards and recognition for best performance

Good Company

It is very good company. Learn more with this organization. Every day is about to learn new things. Very good management. learn how to work in organization.

Good company

It is a good company.work environment is also good..it is user friendly company.i selected in campus selection..my first company is atos..I got good training

Cons

Productive and fun to work

As it was my first company to work was very nice and and good people around Working in atos is still my dream to complete Atos was one company where I will again again want to join and work with my senior colleague

Pros

Good working environment

Good Work Environment

Atos is a good place to work. I joined as fresher and currently at a post windows server administrator. Free environment to work. It proved as a good starter.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atos?

it is great to work here,

so many things are here to learn.i learn so many new things.like unix,linux. i work on testing project and learned so many new things. vrey happy here in Atos. iAtos organisation is like a family for me.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no cons

AtoS

Good Company to start up, Low salary hike, rare onsite offers , Good work life balance,Good Management,No politics,everyone are equal

Pros

Work balanced is very good

Cons

Salary hike is very low

Great

I have been working with atos since last 10 months. Greate place to work i have been working as a associate engineer in this company. Greate experience to work with this company

Interesting and fun workplace

Atos is my first company so I found it very special. Work culture, Team members, overall atmosphere is very fun loving and helping also. My co-workers are very supportive. its the best company for girls.

Good work and life balance

-> challenging, enjoyable. -> Team work, work under pressure, time management, multi-tasking. -> Handling there jobs well. -> Learned so many things from co-worker. Enjoyed working as a team. -> Multi-tasking. -> The JOB itself.

good place with good people

AtoS is a very nice company. I always wondered that the working environment of companies is very peaceful and people are supposed to work only . But when i joined atos my perception completely changed, i found it quite friendly envionment .

Productive and Fun workplace

Management is good, I learned to work with a team. Co-workers are also good and so trust worthy. Work environment is very nice.

Easy Work life balance

Good Place to start as a fresher. Fresher get a very good atmosphere to start. Nice support system. Indeed a great Place to work.

Pros

Good transport, environment

Cons

nothing

Atos : My First Office , New Experience , Overall work environment

Atos was my first office job which I started back in August 2012. It was a new experience for me . I was appointed as an Associated Engineer and I had to communicate with our clients over telephone in German Language(a newly acquired skill for me) as well as solve their technical problems online. My colleagues were supportive enough to provide me with the required support as I was not from technical background. There used to be regular training sessions as well as evaluation sessions that helped us to be in par with the world class technology . It was always not a very fun place to work at because of the immense amount of work pressure we had to deal with . Our working hours used to be for nine and half hours from Monday to Friday . BUt at the end I learnt a lot from Atos. It taught many corporate , office experience which can be linked with life time experience . However , I personally feel that Atos can still do lot better having to do away with its present management procedures !

Pros

After work, transports used to be provided

Cons

Overly critical management with many unnecessary micro management techniques, Long hours of work

Productive and Fun workplace

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the number but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected if a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues, friends and learning from them.

productive and fun

its very good to be part of atos india family.i learn alot from the project and my coworkers they are very helpful.working environment is good. every month there is event happening in the organization

good

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with