Atos

Atos Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant40 reviews
India40 reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,858 reviews

Productive and fun place to work with, only need salary restructured for old employess

Fun place to work, management is also good. Skilled people work around you, only compensation for old employees needs to be restructured. Overall good place to work.

Productive and fun loving

I enjoyed my time in AtosWork life balance can be improvedGood job securityGood compensation and benefitsLess hikeTechnical projects are goodOverall nice company

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Great place to learn.

Atos presents you with an opportunity to traverse across different domains. Hence, you can enrich yourself with knowledge and practice.Only if they provide competitive benefits as they used to do till 2013-14, they will again be the 1st choice of all IT experts.

Worse management but job security is there

Poor management and employees ha sto suffer due to politics among managers, and less scope of work as most of productive activities done by NL team, what we get here is scrap work.As of now job security is there, Not sure about future.

Pros

Job Security, Leave Balance, Free transport

Cons

Worse management, No outings, management eat all this money

Balanced Work Place

The work environment is amazing and the management team is fantastic. pay could be better and the chance of moving through the company is slim. would recommend the job to anyone.

Overall good

ATOS is a good company, it offers a challenging environment as it is currently transitioning from ATOS culture to Syntel culture. It offers good benefits but management is poor in terms of helping employees achieve their work challenges

Good company

Good company Work life is balanced gives work from home managers are helpful overall company is good Best part is work from home you can avail long term

Nice place to work

Company has good work culture and well being. Management is good enough to support and encourage to build the career. For me overall nice place to work. M

Work life balance

Good Work life balance. Management is helpful . No bench system in this company always need to be tagged in project.Workplace environment will give you learning curve. Training and certification are conducted as per technology domain.

Mix Environment & SLOW technology growth

The good thing about Atos is JOB SECURITY. However, the new challenges in terms of technology are very slow. We must adapt/improve as per customer expectations/demands. Which is lagging...

Equal opportunity to work

Good place to work and enjoy life. Very much balanced between personal and professional life. Only few urgent matters need to be addressed out of business hours but the efforts are counted at times for achievements.

Happy to work with ATOS

A typical day at work is full of fun and learning new things every day. Start of the day is with a team huddle, where we meet on skype from different locations and we discuss on daily issues and work planning.

Pros

learning, fun, approved WFH's

Cons

No Cons

Good company to work

ATOS is good company, major project are europe based. work life balance and compensation is good. management is supportive and recognizes individual performance.

Experience with ATOS was awesome

Was given new roles and challenges , which helped to learn and enhance skills. Great work life balance provided here Fun place to work Management is really supportive

Productive and fun work environment

The company policies for its employees were really appreciable. The management was supportive and understanding. Flexible work environment made it easy for its employees.

Good one

High level statism is preferred. South Indian employees get promotion. Well IT world is spherical and I do not wish to take risk by informing all the detailed information here and also do not wish to provide false information.

Very good Work life Balance

My tenure during this period was very fantastic, I liked Company policy towards Employee is very helpful. Early recognition is also an added advantage while working with AtoS.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work is when we get P1 issue where everyone is involved to get back the applications running normally in quick time. Management maintains a healthy environment at workplace.

Good team & lot of Knowledge sharing

Atos is good company, Managers are reachable anytime & also help in any situation even if it is personal. I dislike below points 1) Transport 2) Appraisal cycle (Always delay) I learn lots of things in this company.

Good company

Very good company..environment is good..... culture is good. management is very very good. work life balance is high there. you can enjoy and work there.

Productive place to learn

Atos gives ample opportunities for employees to learn and grow in the Organization. Very good place for freshers to start their career and bloom. Work from Home is a very good option available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with