Atos

Atos Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

SAP Consultant41 reviews
India41 reviews

Found 41 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,860 reviews

Good company for begginers & again as it is IT company purely depends on project you get

As per my experience. Its a great company for beginners. I started my career as sap consultant & project i got was support project where got lot of learning with good work life balance. Organization is good for women too as you can manage home & office. But pay is less than market standards.

Pros

Good work Life balance

Cons

Salary is below market standards

Productive and fun work place

A good place to work and has great potential to improve once skills and fun-loving relaxed workplaces. Supportive colleagues will help you in your overall development.

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and workpaced

superb place to work for good job good management good learning and good on site opportunities good knowledge good culture good part of life to work for good people

I have been working at Atos full-time

Pros Good place Awesome place to work /work life balance If you are a fresher then it's good to join the organization Cons Noting specific really good company to work with Management is not good

Positive Work place

The work place environment is good and its one most enjoyable work place to me and was getting good knowledge and supporting well initially to acquire knowledge.

Negative

Depend on project and manager your experience will differ. HR and manager not upto mark. No other activity or any benifits for employees. No job security. Management is not good

It was good experience working in Atos.

It was good experience working in Atos Global IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES Pvt Ltd. I got a great opportunity to work with great people and very supportive in the work.

Very good environment

Very nice experience in 5 years as a SAP ABAP consultant .Worked with two projects P&G and NSN. Love to resolve the tickets on time and provided the work from home facility .

Pros

learn new things

good work place

Some great managers and staff that work at this company. There are some nice people that work at this company and they make it enjoyable for others to work there. The location is also somewhat convenient for travel as well.

good

Overall comapy is good to work i have not spent more time in this company. My friends has spend good time in the company. Joining this company is good decision and get chance learn New Technology.

Good work place

Work enviroment was so good.learn many new things.got good training on SAP sales earn two PERFORMANCE Award.got many bonus . Atos have overall many branches in world.I was working in INDIA

Pressure free work environment

Pressure free work environment. Learned how to handle critical issues efficiently. Learnt some management skills as to how to deliver the said assignment on time without any delays with zero defects.

Review

At AtoS India Pvt. Limited, though the company is huge, we were put on bench for longer periods of of time without being assigned any project, which was really painful.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Improper Management

Atos it global solution is a good place to work

It has been the good place to work and learn the thing and we get good exposure in related skill. Recently the company added one more vertical called ATOS GLOBAL IT SOLUTION.

Productive and friendly environment

I am enjoying to work in ATOS, a very friendly environment. This is where I switched to SAP and ATOS provided me training in SAP Security. I have learned many things in SAP Security and most important, have learned how to manage team.

Productive work place , great learning oppurtunities

Great working experience , which enhanced my skill set , open to multiple technologies and hand on experience. Challenging opportunities with good guidance from managers , team . Working collaboratively.

Productive and fun working Place

Job requires flexibility and be able to work on multiple tasks and has a good working environment, Got to explore and work in different aspects of SAP Basis Administration

Sap fico consultant

Working with atos gives me lots of experience and work ..provides more focus on concepts and subjects and working more hard than any other.opportunities and with team co ordination is also maitained well.

Good working culture

Productive and fun working culture, Boost your learning skills. Good scope of Onsite opportunities and balance life style. Chance of contacting clients directly.

Atos provodes good start for a carrier in IT

I am happy working for Atos they provide training for employees growth timing are also flexible work culture is good transport facility is provided worth a place to work

Pros

Flexible working time, pick up and drop facillity provided

Good Experience

overall nice experience with the organisation Learning experience was good Management was good Work culture was pretty good supportive manager & colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with

• Atos
  • SAP Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?