Atos

Atos Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer128 reviews
India128 reviews

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,860 reviews

Good work life balance.. diverse opportunities

Friendly colleagues.. Mentors with good technical skills. Talented folks are rightly identified and given opportunities for learning and further improvement. Overall company culture is good.Onsite opportunities provided to entry level professionals too based on project need.

Pros

Company promotes inclusive behavior, most local festivals celebrated, frequent company events and tours

Cons

changing work location was difficult, No remoter work during my time, No snacks or free food or transport

Nice

Good. Very free for the freshers. Nice atmosphere. Good project manager. And I have very good group mates.Food is very good and free for employes. Overall very good company

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Salary

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Normal for fresher

As a fresher I request you to join a small-scale industry.Don't join MNC as it doesn't work according to your work choice.So, my opinion is go for small scale industry.

Pros

Short breaks, healthcare

Good Company to work with

I have worked at ATOS for almost Three Years it was amazing working at ATOS. Managers and Team Leads were supportive. Overall Good Experience. If you work hard and do your work properly you definitely get appreciation from Upper Management.

Pros

Job Security, Office Culture

Cons

Sometimes you have to work on weekends without any pay

My first company - Atos

I learnt everything from this company, professional grooming, presentation, communication, work related stuffs, technical management, everything. Talking about pros then, I would highlight about the following:Work culture, flexible hours, parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, every office facilities are given, cafeteria, pantry, gym, recreation rooms, dance zumba room, indoor outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months. What to say more. I worked almost for 4 years here. Best company in my life....🥰

Pros

Work culture, flexible hours, annual parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, office facilities, outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months.

Cons

Salary or hike

Overall Good Experience

Great Experience in working in AtoS, job security is more, flexible timing, best place to work. if you are planning for retirement then i guess AtoS is best company to work

Pros

Job Security, flexible timing

Cons

Salary

Great experience

Atos is one of the best company in India. I loved working in this company. Atos really look after their employees. Atos have really good employee policies.

Good Company

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits -Fully Stocked Kitchen Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute. • At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.

Key points about Atos

Good for entry-level. Work culture is really good. Company policies are good for all employees. WFH facility gives more flexibility to all employees. Company sponsors certification cost.

Good Place to work

Good Place to Work , it totally depends how you manage your work and have your won time. Also good in Employee activities, overall a good place. .....

Good company

Great place to work and flexible timing as long as you are not in syntel project. Job security is great , but your notice period is 3 months which makes difficult to join the other companies whose notice period is less

Overall Good

Overall Good Company. Good Career Opportunities. Good company experience employees. Good company experience employees. Onsite Opportunities are less. Increments are ok.

Chilled Out Culture

It is a good company to sit as a management person but for pune location now they have shifted the office which is become hectic now a days but overall good environment to work

Flexible woking hours

The working hours were really flexible with good shift timings and compensations. Salary was not really up to the mark. Work life balance was amazing here, Management could be much better

Work experience is good

I had joined and worked at atos from 2012 to 2015.During this time I had good work experience.i had all benefits offered by the company.i had faced work challenges and accomplished it.

Balanced work life

Atos follows a very balanced work lifestyle , which allows us to have some personal time as well. It is supportive for gaining knowledge and have some really good projects with cutting edge technology.

Not Challenging Enough

The work at atos wasn't challenging enough, there is so less to learn and get experience at atos. Salary to Work ratio was also not good..............

Amazing Work Environment to work in

1. Supportive 2. Amazing team to work with 3. Really good project opportunities 4. Good work ethics 5.On job knowledge. Good team. 6.Good work profile at office premises

Overall good. But always depends on individual project.

Overall a Good company to work with. Has a great work-life balance and work culture is better. . But depends on individual projects! But the pay is remarkably low compared to that in the market.

Cons

Less pay

Productive company

Nice people Nice infrastrucutre Nice work environment Supportive staff Competetive environment Got to learn more things Canteen, culture, gym, games are good Overall good

It's good to work

It's good to work in Atos and the work culture is fine when comparing with other organisations. Fully it depends on the project which you are into. Overall good for a fresher to start their career.

Pros

Timings

Cons

Hike

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with

• Atos
  • Software Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?