Atos

India46 reviews

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,860 reviews
fresherhikeprojectindiatechnologyincrementsalarytiming

Productive and Fun atmosphere

I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed the fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance. Very good payscale.

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance.Good payscale.Employee friendly company.Stress free work.Positive environment to work.Calm, Peaceful environment.

Pros

Good Growth Opportunity, Work-Life Balance. Very good payscale.

Atos insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Worst Place for freshers , Go company for some experience people only

ATOS is not for freshers , I saw and I could see many people wasting their career in ATOS. They are wasting their important phase of first 1-5 years in company where Employees don't have any values . They hired development people and put them in Service area where their skills don't have value. Pay scale is very low. only 1.8 for non metro cities and do not give increment after transferring to Metro city. Worst part ever is Internal resource movements , they move any resource to any position without increment. I will not recommend anyone to go with this company.

Pros

Cons

Low pay scale, No increment, paid transport facility, No team outing, No programs of stress free, No Bonus at all, Worst environment as compared to other IT Companies

Best place to start your IT journey

Atos is a European multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Bezons, France and offices worldwide. It specialises in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.

Pros

Great place for new skills learning

Cons

24*7 shifts

Its a great place to work. Fun place to work. Great learning. Good for your development. Competitive environment. Good for personal development. Good for the bigginers.

Pros

Learning and development

Experience review

It was good experience with atos , very free and good coffee culture , management very supportive no salary issues For fresher it very big platform for bingner cariar

Good work culture

Good work Culture, opportunity to learn new skills, balanced life, average management, less salary ..................................................

Flexible working location.

Management is not so transparent. No good salary hike. You may flexible working location. Also depends on the team you get assigned to. Some teams and managers are really good.

Productive and fun place

Productive and fun place to work. I'm very thankful to my current company Atos it helped me a lot to improve my skills, teamwork and also provided me several opportunities.

Good workplace

It was good experience working at Atos.Good workplace The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills

Jobs at Atos

System Engineer positions
See more jobs

overall good company to work

Worked in Atos India and Atos UK. Atos UK is much better to work with. Good working environment, flexible working hours as long as you do your job properly.

Pros

Flexible working at home

Cons

Poor management in Atos India

fun place

working in atos as a linux admin for the past 4 years learned a lot of things that improved my overall skills management is not that good but great workplace culture hardest part is there are multiple projects and wil have to work on it at the same time great place to expand your career growth

Pros

stable company work from home facility

Cons

managment not good, no salary hike

Atos

Good company for working. Facilities are provided like work from home, shift allowances. Management is good while working in team. Transport also available for shift duties.

Productive and fun place

Good Workplace Culture, can gain the knowledge. You can balance professional and personal life equally. Management is good. Sometimes need to work hard.

Comfortable And Secure Work Place

Work Environment is good. Many learning portal is there and projects are good. Have a good Management and good Process. Nice Workplace and no discrimination No work pressure or work load

Pros

Nice working Environment

Cons

Salary increment for low grade employees

Good company for experience person

Good environment and job security and best management. Also it give good package to experience people In IT with good allowance and infrastructure at all location

Productive and funny work place

As pune is head location, so work environment is quite good in pune, due to senior hr and managers and client visit working is good in pune,i have learned so many things from this company. a very good experience of work environment, behavior, professionalism and also faced work politics so many times.

Pros

Good for the people with work experience and specially benefitial for ladies

Cons

bad management and HR, no proper judgement for allocation of projects, lacking behind in terms of technologies.

fun workplace

Its a great place to work, I learned much more things than expected, management is not so good but enjoyed working over there, work place culture is good , colleges are good and helpful.

Productive and Fun

I joined as fresher in AtoS in Mumbai and whatever I am today is just because of AtoS. They trust you a lot as I joined as Unix admin I was provided with super user access and as I heard no other organization gives such level of access to any fresher. I was provided with a mentor who used to help us a lot on learning new things and manager was great person I've met so far. I would likely to work again if I ever get a chance.

Pros

They trust any employee a lot

Cons

I don't think they have any

Productive and Fun at work

Pros 1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. 2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. 3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn..... 4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. 5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motivating… Cons 1. Don't give extra importance to non performers just to be good to all. 2. Can't think of more as of now. Advice to Management 1. Kindly be as you are, frankly speaking we can't ask for more. 2. Try to hire more enthusiastic and energetic people. 3. Give good compensation to people who are performing very well.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Long Over time hours

Flexible environment at workplace.

Flexible job profile. Ultimate team co- ordination. Scope for self decision making. Process transferancy. Individual feedback is helpful for improvement.

Pros

Appreciable Team bounding.

Cons

No cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with