Atos

3.2Pay & Benefits

Found 210 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,863 reviews
fresherhikeprojectindiatechnologyincrementsalarytiming

Productive and Fun workplace

Working at Atos is great. Learning & development modules are easily available- many working opportunities- fair management- average payscale- internal movement opportunities

Pros

Work from home options

Cons

Average payscale

Productive and fun place to work with, only need salary restructured for old employess

Fun place to work, management is also good. Skilled people work around you, only compensation for old employees needs to be restructured. Overall good place to work.

Atos insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive and fun loving

I enjoyed my time in AtosWork life balance can be improvedGood job securityGood compensation and benefitsLess hikeTechnical projects are goodOverall nice company

Secure Job but they dont match salary to market

.Secure Job but they dont match salary to market. WFH is provided. Less salary increment compared to market. Usally they dont remove employees........

100% depend on your manager and project

people with reference get more advantages rather than hard working. Good company to learn technology but cant stay here too long and most projects are from US so you have to do night shifts.

Pros

ok salary

Extensive working hours

Although I got to learned about investment Banking but it seems we were paid very less compared to working for 12 hours .It was hectic a lot with no proper break timings .

Very less compensation

Very less compensation, but have good work life balance, management is not so great until you have good rapport with them. Not good at promoting hardworking employess.

Pros

good work life balance

Cons

less compensation

fun workplace but no future when it comes to benefits

great people to work with but not much benefits.low paying companyvery little yearly salary increase, and I mean very very little (hundreds to 2k only)

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

salary and benefits

Nice

Good. Very free for the freshers. Nice atmosphere. Good project manager. And I have very good group mates.Food is very good and free for employes. Overall very good company

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

Salary

Good company for begginers & again as it is IT company purely depends on project you get

As per my experience. Its a great company for beginners. I started my career as sap consultant & project i got was support project where got lot of learning with good work life balance. Organization is good for women too as you can manage home & office. But pay is less than market standards.

Pros

Good work Life balance

Cons

Salary is below market standards

Excellent place to learn more for beginners

I have started my SAP career in ATOS and it was good start and I learn step by step in the support and rolled out, implementation project within ATOS.

Pros

Job security, Balanced work life culture, Manager are very much friendly and interactive.

Cons

Salary.

Great place to learn.

Atos presents you with an opportunity to traverse across different domains. Hence, you can enrich yourself with knowledge and practice.Only if they provide competitive benefits as they used to do till 2013-14, they will again be the 1st choice of all IT experts.

For those salary is not a constraints

For those salary is not a constraints particular caste people manages the whole company....free food is the only advantage no salary growth no promotion

Pros

Free food

Only Productive

Work place was too pressureful. No upper management is helpful to manage the official part and client counter part and also some points are also not good about the empolyee salary deducation and no smart salary hike at automation part.

My first company - Atos

I learnt everything from this company, professional grooming, presentation, communication, work related stuffs, technical management, everything. Talking about pros then, I would highlight about the following:Work culture, flexible hours, parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, every office facilities are given, cafeteria, pantry, gym, recreation rooms, dance zumba room, indoor outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months. What to say more. I worked almost for 4 years here. Best company in my life....🥰

Pros

Work culture, flexible hours, annual parties, team outing, trainings, seminar conferences, games, office facilities, outdoor activities regular in 2/3 months.

Cons

Salary or hike

Good place

Good place,good salary weekly off comfortable work.team leaders also friendly.good environment.cab facility and provided food.lots of fun always good .

Pros

Cons

Only 8hours

Workplace

Excellent working environment. Salary is on time. 5 days working.Work life balance.Appraisal process is good.Pan India location.Good reporting manager.

Overall Good Experience

Great Experience in working in AtoS, job security is more, flexible timing, best place to work. if you are planning for retirement then i guess AtoS is best company to work

Pros

Job Security, flexible timing

Cons

Salary

Good work life balance

Nice company to work but not so challenging work. Salary is not as per expectation and very less hike. Management is not that good. Work life balance is good.

Good Place to work. Present location at Talwade is far away from Pune city

Its good place to work . Less annual salary increments.Present work location is Talawade which is far away from city so commuting period going to office and coming back takes along time if you are staying in pune city.Recently Syntel has merged in Atos which is not preferred by employees.

Productive and more cost achievement

Good managers and client to work....... Good culture................ flexible time to work.......................... more salary benefit and variable pay as per performance...........

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atos with

• Atos
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?