ATS Infrastructure Ltd

ATS Infrastructure Ltd Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Collabrative and a great learning place

The workplace culture is really good especially for a female staff they are well taken care of.It was a great learning experience which added great value to my career.

Company is good but personal growth is slow

One can get good working environment however the pay scale is not up to the industry standard. Personal growth has become very slow over a period of time. Commitments are not fulfilled in a good way.

project management in construction

at ATS taken high rise building construction management experience in structure and finishing works. ATS is well reputed company in india and company completed our project in house. I completed ATS project in sector 109 from start to handover.

Not Sure

I cannot comment anything on that however i am not sure what to write however salary issues are the worst in ATS as employees are not getting the salary even by 20th of next month

Good Place to Work

Good Place to Work... Seniors are also Helpful. More of Learning environment... HR Listens each & every problem of Employees & solves each time....No- Political Environment

productivity work

Good work environment best culture all staffs are in supportive manner managerial management . All the physically activity included to work relative is good site is sufficient form.

Very Productive and Fun Working Enviornment

Very Good Company, Many things to learn, Great Environment , Management of whole company is very nice and cooperative , No Salary Delays as of now in my 5 year career in ATS

Cons

No. Cons

Good corporate culture for work

Good eminently for stafe with excellent work place. Free pick and drop metro to office. Free parcking facilities for staff, excellent food coat for lunch

Pros

Free pick and drop metro to office

nice company

full time work on that office and marketing job also make many friend, i have been learn many think from there. good people was there, and good location of office.

Work culture is good but personal life will be finished.

I am currently looking after project Funding , subvention , project approval. Saturday is also working so it is tough to work six days a week when you have to travel for two hours to get to the office.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Long hours and six days a week

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATS Infrastructure Ltd?

productive work place

 Time management  Reliable & trustworthy  Communication skills  Organizational skills  Making decisions Multi-tasking

Pros

Organizational skills

Cons

emotionally week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATS Infrastructure Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ATS Infrastructure Ltd with