ATS Services Pvt Ltd

ATS Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

The company was dealing in Insurance products and Mutual funds of HDFC, Aditya Birla Mutual Funds, Reliance Mutual Funds etc. As Investment executives we were required to get leads of clients to sell mutual funds. After creating a lead our team used to visit the client at their work place and market the products of the company. The hardest part of the job was doing cold calling. the management was very supportive and encouraging.
overall company was good. good workers helpful staff locality not good in rainning season otherwise good.too much presher and no time for lunch
Pros
nothing
Cons
lead target
This project was my first real time project and I completed it with perfection. My employer was happy with the design. There were some problems that the site took a long time to load and I have to optimize it as much as possible so it make me learn new things about optimization. It was overall a fun project.
Pros
Work from home.
it is really one of the most caring and dedicated organisation towards there empoly. most of the employ of ATS services are satisfy with there job and incentive are also good in so many process
Pros
good behave
Cons
little long working hours
Good job environment, good management, so everything is fine
It was a nice environment to work.Long hours duty was there.Co workers were good.Learnt sales technique.
Pros
Good Incentives
Cons
Long Hours
co workers are cooperative learnt alots of thing management was not good not any enjoyable part
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing