AU Small Finance Bank

AU Small Finance Bank Employee Reviews

It's Jaipur based private sector bank and its growing fast. Ther is good culture and good place to work. I have spent 5.5 years of experience and satisfied
Unofficial environment like abusing etc....There are no value of a executive only focus on business and target's, bad customer services.Unexpected policy change any time...Fake commitments, Very bad Co- workers, they usually use abuse language on the time on working hours even seniors also use abuse language.Very bad experience,not a good workplace.There are no customer satisfaction .
Pros
No fun
Cons
Unofficial environment like abusing etc....
Overall Bm and below level having good incentive structure promotion's are purely based on performance.Overall rating is 4.5. okay to working in decent manner..
Pros
Yes managing some abroad trips.
Cons
8 hrs working
Job is good for learning phase. Salary is low according to work load. Collegues are supportive Best job for ur home town Management of AU is great .
Au small financial bank a person who want to develop his dkills on a huge working capital for portfolio generation would like work here as it's a small financial which grown up companies, they leave manager, but here with au very hard to stay for honest peoples
Pros
I like the process of company
Cons
Senior should take care all jonior and support and incurage them
Bad experience with Au bank HR team not paid salary in covid 19 situation. Very bad experience with au bank senior management. I'm not going to suggest my friends to job in au bank in future.
Asking for a review in person can be intimidating, but it is the most effective approach. If the opportunity presents itself, seize it!Au Small Finance Bank is good place for the work far dedicated worker. Every person can grow up if he's capable. Sinior Team members are very sporting and dedicated. It's a good organization to work for freshers who are actually willing to work dedicatedly.
Pros
Au small finance bank all staff sport and my manager are sport
Cons
Ok
I worked for HDFC Bank for Six years. But when I joined AU small finance bank then I feel relax job. In somehow bank process is slow. But overall bank will grow with experienced staff.
Pros
You can do job easily if you have some good reference
Cons
Slow process
My journey in A U small finance bank is very good and helping but salary is too much low it's not possible for me to manage my expenses in that salary
Attracting new people toward product is difficult but not impossible. We served the customer efficiently. Environment was very good. The Au bank has created market space in a very short period of time.
I m working in this last 4 year and I m learning this company and experience my first job this Bank and timpy paid salary and Incentives Policy best.
All.services are average from my side there is no career growth to catch new position ... Work load salary less no time to go home ...they call employee on holiday for working ... No time for personal and social life... working as a robot... If employee do mistake manager not talk politely even he is senior or junior...
Sometime there is a lot of workload But its good to gain knowledge & developing skills related to banking streams. Very friendly working nature & helping staff, my role is also good I have to do current account saving account , fixed deposit , life insurance , health insurance means core product is only casa & another their are several multiple products to source for our customers.
I am learn lot of things related to finance and sharpening the mind related to finance how to provide loans how to check credibility how to visit the customer place how personal discussion going understand business activity credit appraisal credit score and lot of things
Good company and camunication was good . And the lenth ful work and good camunication was good relationship with the customer.regular reltion and product knowledge was very nice.
It is not a company when there is a specific role, for example if u r hired for credit manager role than u have sell casa account, life insurance policy like it, pure business oriented company u have to do whether it is ethical ke unethical. U are responsible what u have not did in organisation. It is pure sales oriented firm, I think they are wasting time to hire another department.
Very Nice & Giving Results there for Reduced in NPA & Delinquency,Handling Commercial Vehicles collection,Consumer Durable Collection.Repossessed the Untraceable & Chronic Vehicles and Liquidate the Stock with Best Quote.Also handle the Project of Young Force Group which was very Critical & Complicated ,which was handled Tactically & Resolved those cases with stipulated time frame with the help of Local Police & my team.Resolved the Chronic cases by Settlement this is very important role in customer & company.Also achieved the Targets which was set by company each & every year .Reduced the NPA by every year as compared to the last year & achieved Abroad Tours Package in the company.
Good experience in au bank. Here salary package is good. Our character is what we do, when we think, Requesting financial support for him and his family.
Au Small Finance Bank is good place for the work far dedicated worker.Every person can grow up if he's capable.Sinior Team members are very sporting and dedicated.
This is an individual choice whether he/she wanted to work or not. No recommendation will give you a proper feedback about the company. It's on the individual how he adapt to the situation
It's a good organization to work for freshers who are actually willing to work dedicatedly. Management is the worst over there Rest all is just Ok that I could say
Pros
Get to learn a lot
Cons
No work culture at all