Autodesk

Autodesk Employee Reviews

Good Workplace culture, Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office beside the sea side. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join us!!! Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for employee.
Good position excellent review. Can go ahead . Discipline in work. Punchuvality . Self obedient. curiosity. Can improve some . More alerts . Question. Answers.
Pros
Can
Cons
Better
Good management and very flexible and I am very enjoy the work . Workplace culture is good. I learned from that company how manage the work . And very useful.
Mostly operations work. not much work load. Only the brand name is the gain. Can join after 15-20 years of experience to relax and lead simple day to day life.
very good company, work culture is very good, all senior level people are very humble.24*7 shift.food,cab provided 5 * no doubt .we good company to join as a fresher
Yes I would want to work at workplace but with a more active management. People should be encouraged and allowed to work on new things after he or she has put sufficient time and effort in project without any growth opportunities. I was hardly allowed to pursue skills of my choice which were not completely different from the current skill set
good environment to work here and learn a lot. works here with a core sales team and boost up how to generate leads. data satructure are vast and comlex.
Pros
third Party
Cons
8 hours a day
Make room to learn about latest techniques in the construction field. The management was good that allows us to use our own skills to do thing better. Interaction with other clients, and workers are the crucial part of the job. Also completing the project at the right time and budget friendly is the crucial part of this job.
Good organization to work with, you will get lots of chances to prove yourself with your ideas, experiment. Diverse atmosphere. Supportive management and overall rating is excellent.
Recommends Positive Outlook I worked at Autodesk as a Linux Administrator Pros I worked as a Sr Product Manager at Autodesk and really enjoyed working with the team there. The engineering team is talented and passionate about getting things done.They work on solving some really challenging problems around cloud-based data management for the design & manufacturing industry. It is a closely knit team that knows how to work hard. Cons Being in a remote location can be challenging, so needs extra time and effort to be in sync with the 'mothership'. However thats no different from most large organizations with global teams.
Pros
It is a closely knit team that knows how to work hard.
Cons
Being in a remote location can be challenging
All is well, when you are professional and workholic, You can learn and earn name is quite complicated to comment, But overall good to be here for 2 years
Very good work environment with Job Work / Life balance. Competitive work environment with lot of opportunities to learn different technologies.Its having world presence network architecture with highly secured data centers in all regions.
I have got a good team nice work environment . I have learnt lots of thing like knowledge and work sharing . We had team lunches on every weekend .The management was good in reviewing all the team members and their problems solving if any.
Work Life Balance is pretty helpful. Salary benefits are not that great. Very confused grading and salary structure. Not to great if you are not working in the Americas.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Not a great place to work outside of US.
Workplace is good. Not many leaves as few members in team. Good exposure of working in different teams. team change is provided depending on the vacancy . Lunch outs . Recognition of good work . Knowledge transfer sessions.
working with this company has changed me a lot in educational purpose. platform to think in innovative ideas and get it done. To much of workflow in the company to have a good knowledge on them which may useful to use in the future job experts.
good place to work, cooperative, good working culture, good facilities, great company with employee oriented .excellent location, will recommend others .
A company leading in documentation, visualization and communication in the A/E, manufacturing and graphics industries. Absolutely great people and products.
Global collaboration with teams, intelligent peers to work with. At least 1 lunch in 5 start hotel monthly with various outdoor trips occasionally. Good management with helping higher authorities.
Satisfactory Jobs Once you enroll in the company great people place and software with sufficient time for learning within the institute along with peers and colleague
Cognizant has the best working culture and lot of fun at workplace to relieve the stress at work. Resources are highly qualified and certified. Its an awesome company.
  1. Employee Reviews