Avalon Heights International School
Avalon Heights International School Employee Review

A school which turns a tiger into a cat and a fox into a dinosaur.

November 27, 2020
No salary slabs, they pay at their own discretion.No defined working hours, management tries to exploit their employees to every extent. Their is no defined policy and protocol. It's like a ring with a ring master who likes to watch a new show everyday in the dying circus.High attrition rate and no job security.No vision clarity and management lacks ethics but expect it from others.If a person is efficient to finish the work in time they try to engage in unnecessary and objective less tasks just to keep the employees overburdened. (It's like a beauty parlour, if no customer is there just massage the owner).
Pros
If you are a chameleon and lack self esteem then it is the best place to flourish.
Cons
Intelligent people don't stay, school teaches you how not to teach but entertain and kill time.
October 9, 2020
Same role
Teacher (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Although the school culture is amazing with love as its foundation, the pay scale was not sufficient enough with extra working hours. The sudden meetings held after the school timings just when the teachers are about to leave got on nerves at times.
Pros
Cons
Last minute meetings, no appreciation whatsoever.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) - Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.
Pros
Freedom to share and express feelings.
Cons
Sometimes stressful and demanding.
January 27, 2021
Primary math Teacher & Homeroom (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
one has creative freedom and can explore various methods of teaching. The heads appreciate learning attitude and you will be provided enough guidance and help time to time.
Pros
creative freedom
Cons
long hours, implausible deadlines
  1. A school which turns a tiger into a cat and a fox into a dinosaur.